Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    from this wording it seems this is going to be colledt pastel eggs from pigs, collect golden eggs from the mine type situation. But if we actually have to look for eggs that could be fun! I don't stay on the game that long for such foolishness but it would be a refreshing change. I saw that cupid twice. Told him he's a jerk for being so small and ignored him until the event was over.m
    LOL!!! Actually your idea is great except for the mine part, though probably accurate as they have to make us use the mine in every event. *sighs* At least my eye sight will be saved but at the cost of my sanity.

Executive Chef
    I gave up almost immediately on the St. Patrick's Day event because of the lack of rubies, and I couldn't complete either the Valentine's or the Chinese New Year's events because of the need for those special baits. PLEASE don't let us have to craft special baits to fish out something from the fishing hole (Valentine's Wreath, Lucky Fish), and just let it be randomly caught like it has in other, earlier events (including last year's Easter event).

Executive Chef
    So based on the last few events, we are likely to need lots of mining tools not only to craft special bait but to collect eggs in the mine.

And do bear in mind that the mine item has always been the last one released, so using mining tools before then is not desirable (even to make bait).

On the other hand, they may surprise us with a completely different type of event, lol.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

I didnt do the last 2 events but i am looking forward to the easter egg hunt. Wonder if chickens are involved?

Think we better stock up on mining tools, gems and chocolate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ev3sfarm View Post
    I didnt do the last 2 events but i am looking forward to the easter egg hunt. Wonder if chickens are involved?
    If it is an event where you have to do activities around the farm and each day a new item is released, then chickens have been used in the past but not in every one of these events.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

FINALLY we got a new edition for ios!! It's been soo long since they last give us one. I'm hoping they will change the background or perhaps the music.

The St. Patrick's event just ended and now we got another event. TL, don't you think it's a little too fast? We used to have a few weeks break in between event, so we can better prepare for the next event. But the recent events are released so close to the next one and we only got like a few days of break. Are they trying to bleed everyone dry?

As for the Easter event, I just hope it won't be another random luck based event.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It looks like iOS has an App Update for Easter in iTunes. Starting March 19 there will be egg-citing activities during the Easter Event.

There will be exclusive limited-time prizes like the Easter Egg Patch and Stuffed Easter Bunny. Think you can find all of the Easter Eggs hiding around your farm? Collect Easter Eggs around your farm to turn in for exclusive prizes. Take part in limited time quests. Win new pets like the adorable Spring Bunny!

I wonder how much chocolate items we'll need during this event? I'd have to assume quite a bit, since Chocolate is a big, if not biggest, Easter item.
    OH! that is such a smart thought... chocolate! of course! glad you thought of that....I will start saving NOW

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Team Lava please please please put the kitty with the bunny ears in the treehouse.
    I did not get an Easter pet last year.
    Be sure the fishing pond will likely be a special hook!

Some information
    Here is last years collection items:

Easter 2014
    Day 1- Collect from Chickens
    Day2- cocoa tree
    Day 3- Harvest any Crop
    Day 4- Chocolatier.
    Day 5- Harvesting Apple Trees
    Day 6- Collecting from Pigs
    Day 7- Collect from Bakery
    Day 8- sheep
    Day 9- fishing
    Day 10- Mining

@judyandthecat: I didn't get any Easter pet last year too! All I got was fence and more fence. Reminded me of how dumb and stubborn I was last year, when I blew so many gems on it. *sigh* Easter's event 2014 was a horrible nightmare for me!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    @mindemon

And I did not get one corner post for all my purple fence and I wanted that bunny car.
    Did get six bunny houses and like you a ton of flowered stepping stones and purple fence.

Ha we are a year wiser!

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast