Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    so you are lucky, made almost 31 biscuits and got only 2!!!! carrots. I have the machine and can't even use it for now as I turned the carrots in for the goal, gggrrrr
    Read the first post in this thread to understand how to work this whole goal chain. You can make carrots using the egg dipper by inputting 2 sugar and 2 chocolate.

Executive Chef
    Didn't see anything in the first post but from what I've been reading you have to be at a high level to participate in this event...what level is it?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Didn't see anything in the first post but from what I've been reading you have to be at a high level to participate in this event...what level is it?
    I haven't read that its restricted by level yet but it may be level 17, as that is standard for these events usually. Does anyone know if/what the level restriction is for this event, and is it restricted to iOS only again, or is Android also able to participate this time?

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I haven't read that its restricted by level yet but it may be level 17, as that is standard for these events usually. Does anyone know if/what the level restriction is for this event, and is it restricted to iOS only again, or is Android also able to participate this time?
    If we have to go to the mine, then it's definitly restricted, cause my second farm is at level 21 and I don't have the mine yet.

Just as an observation: I've been having problems remembering what is needed in the collection with this event. I find it harder to remember the various egg's color patterns, and it's hard to write down what I need cause they are hard to describe. The valentine event collections were easier to remember and write down cause they each stood out as individuals.
    I may just print out a copy of what I have in the collection so it's easier for me to keep track.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    If we have to go to the mine, then it's definitly restricted, cause my second farm is at level 21 and I don't have the mine yet.
    But you could have the Mine if you expanded there at level 21, right? I thought the Mine became available once level 17 was reached, no?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    The events are IOS only.
    Most events have been level 17 though the last one was level 30 for the leprechaun pot of gold.
    You need to expand to your mine at once because the last item (basket by pic) will likely be from the mine.
    If you don't have the mine then you will be able to make the last item if you have the egg dipper.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The events are IOS only.
    Most events have been level 17 though the last one was level 30 for the leprechaun pot of gold.
    You need to expand to your mine at once because the last item (basket by pic) will likely be from the mine.
    If you don't have the mine then you will be able to make the last item if you have the egg dipper.
    Thanks for all the info! Just started playing today as there was a goal for it on Dragon Story. I am liking this game a lot and it seems easy to level up, at least at first. I will probably not get very far if I manage to start due to resources, but I will admire everyone else's bunnies!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    Collect from Chickens is second day event!

Farm Supplier
    thanks!!
    Storm ID: sylvie590_6 | Farm: Ferme d'antan