Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Quote Originally Posted by millcreekmom View Post
    Hi everybody,

I finished the first goals (Scrambling Around and Hop to It), but a new goal hasn't come up yet....do you think it won't until 24 hours from this first set of goals? I'm tired from nonstop biscuit baking, but excited to see what is next!

It will be midnight here in about 30 minutes, but I guess Stormie is on his own standard time! (Stormie Standard Time?)

Hope to add a bunny to my farm; this is a cute theme! And wanted to thank everyone here for taking time to answer questions and explain the event--you guys are the best!
    Yes, a new task/quest pops up 24 hrs later, or 5:30 EST.

Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    What happens if you dont want to do a goal, would it expire and the next day a new one will pop up? Cause I have a feeling the bunny burrow is one of the goals but I really dont want to do this goal. Not a fan of those flowers.
    You have to finish each goal consecutivly. To have to finish them in order of appearance, or you can't go on to the next one.
    Last edited by ErnieKatz; 03-20-15 at 10:30 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    What happens if you dont want to do a goal, would it expire and the next day a new one will pop up? Cause I have a feeling the bunny burrow is one of the goals but I really dont want to do this goal. Not a fan of those flowers.
    If you don't do the goal then the next one WON'T pop up for you at all. During the Valentine Event if you hadn't done these set type of goals, then when they released the goals to actually get the pets, you wouldn't get those goals as you had to have the others done first. The same will probably happen with these as the whole event seems to be set-up the same exact way. You have to do the goal in order for the next one to pop-up, but it doesn't have to be done on the day it came out. If you have to skip doing the goal tomorrow, you can, and just do it the next day. You'll just lose a day of production is all.

Does that make sense?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Because you have to purchase one AFTER the goal pops up, and you purchased it BEFORE the goal popped up.
    I

queentina3, what indicates that? Was there a way for me to know that? (I mean, other than me just getting on this forum and asking all of these questions..LOL)

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't do the goal then the next one WON'T pop up for you at all. During the Valentine Event if you hadn't done these set type of goals, then when they released the goals to actually get the pets, you wouldn't get those goals as you had to have the others done first. The same will probably happen with these as the whole event seems to be set-up the same exact way. You have to do the goal in order for the next one to pop-up, but it doesn't have to be done on the day it came out. If you have to skip doing the goal tomorrow, you can, and just do it the next day. You'll just lose a day of production is all.

Does that make sense?
    Yep. Well, then I guess Im not getting The pink bow bunny. If I knew you could pick between each for sure then maybe I would do it but I have a feeling its gonna be 50/50 chance.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm, I thought maybe one bunny would be the prize for doing all the individual daily quests, and the other bunny would be random luck when you turn in collections. Any thoughts?
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Hmmmm, I thought maybe one bunny would be the prize for doing all the individual daily quests, and the other bunny would be random luck when you turn in collections. Any thoughts?
    I think so. Just like the previous Valentine event (dog need to turn in collections to win and cat can get from the goal)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I

queentina3, what indicates that? Was there a way for me to know that? (I mean, other than me just getting on this forum and asking all of these questions..LOL)
    There isn't anything that indicates that, it is just the way TL works their goals. *shrugs*

It is the same in almost all their games, that is why I never buy the content until I know for sure a goal won't ask you to do so, because if you do, the goal won't always look at it retroactively and you just have to purchase the item again. It used to happen in RS 1 all the time. As an example, people would purchase wallpaper for every wall of their restaurant, and then the goal would ask them to purchase the wallpaper, and they couldn't, as they'd already done and covered their walls with it. The goal wouldn't recognize it.

In this case I just remembered from the Valentine goals, that were run the same way, that a goal asked us to purchase the mailbox, which when you gave it a set of roses (first item in that event) it would give you a random collectible prize.

Nightclub Owner
    Yep. Well, then I guess Im not getting The pink bow bunny. If I knew you could pick between each for sure then maybe I would do it but I have a feeling its gonna be 50/50 chance.
    Yeah, the yellow bow is the one that is guaranteed if you finish the goals whereas the pink bow is most likely only from turning in collections.

Yeah, the yellow bow is the one that is guaranteed if you finish the goals whereas the pink bow is most likely only from turning in collections.
    The bunny with yellow bow acquired after the overall goal is a pet.. I know that for sure. But is the bunny from the collection a pet bunny or stuffed bunny? Sorry if it was asked before..
    Storm ID: uma91265

Farm Name: TriptiFarms