Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Refresh my memory: Egg #5 is from ? Egg #6 is from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diverDestiny View Post
    Refresh my memory: Egg #5 is from ? Egg #6 is from?
    You can double check on the first post in this thread, but I think #5 was from deliveries, and #6 was from the Fishing Pond.

Farm Supplier
    Correct - final goal's required eggs are from deliveries and fishing.

Fashion Designer
    Now that we got the last goal, I finished it (was stockpiling iron, anchovy, and catfish) on my mini farms to keep room in main farm. I then turned in 37 collections and got 3 more bow tie bunnies and 1 pink spring bunny which added to the 1 spring bunny I won earlier and the bow tie bunny from the goal...

Fwiw, I used my minifarms to craft my special baits, mine the mines for iron etc and completed the goals. I'm more satisfied with drop rates on this event than past events. I especially liked being able to craft the first item - the carrot - in case the drop rate from crafting biscuits tanked.

Oh good... Because I didn't have a hard enough time getting the fishing eggs. This might be my Waterloo event #stillnobunnies

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Now that we got the last goal, I finished it (was stockpiling iron, anchovy, and catfish) on my mini farms to keep room in main farm. I then turned in 37 collections and got 3 more bow tie bunnies and 1 pink spring bunny which added to the 1 spring bunny I won earlier and the bow tie bunny from the goal...

Fwiw, I used my minifarms to craft my special baits, mine the mines for iron etc and completed the goals. I'm more satisfied with drop rates on this event than past events. I especially liked being able to craft the first item - the carrot - in case the drop rate from crafting biscuits tanked.
    Mini Farms?

Host(ess)
    I got my bunny!!! So cute and fast, he's at warp speed everywhere! A huge shout out to Queentina, thank you for all your work, very much appreciated!
    I also have 11 catfish and 10 anchovies if needed, let me know.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post

Will you be selling any leftover iron? Special bait? Anchovies?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton122712 View Post
    I got my bunny!!! So cute and fast, he's at warp speed everywhere! A huge shout out to Queentina, thank you for all your work, very much appreciated!
    I also have 11 catfish and 10 anchovies if needed, let me know.
    Anchovies! Yes please ....

Host(ess)
    Mitzi, post when you are on my farm...I will sell.