Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Nightclub Owner
    If we take the first two goals from the Valentine's event to compare:

First goal was Roses and crafting items from the Dairy, then we had to give an outrageous amount of cheese.
    Second goal was Envelopes and crafting items from the Bakery, then we had to give an outrageous amount of bread (and chocolate).

This time the first goal was Carrots and crafting items from the Kitchen, then we had to give Biscuits.
    Should/Could we assume that the second goal will be to give eggs since we have to collect from Chickens for the collectible Egg? I'd probably assume yes, but you know what they say about when you "assume". LOL!!!

Is there a chance that the second goal will be released tonight/tomorrow night or will we have to wait until Monday night?

Rhino Keeper
    I think we'll have to give eggs and/or make something with the eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If we take the first two goals from the Valentine's event to compare:

First goal was Roses and crafting items from the Dairy, then we had to give an outrageous amount of cheese.
    Second goal was Envelopes and crafting items from the Bakery, then we had to give an outrageous amount of bread (and chocolate).

This time the first goal was Carrots and crafting items from the Kitchen, then we had to give Biscuits.
    Should/Could we assume that the second goal will be to give eggs since we have to collect from Chickens for the collectible Egg? I'd probably assume yes, but you know what they say about when you "assume". LOL!!!

Is there a chance that the second goal will be released tonight/tomorrow night or will we have to wait until Monday night?

Eggs would be a very easy goal to achieve. I could easily buy 200 within a few minutes. Cheese/chocolate, on the other hand, is not so easy to complete.

I am more inclined to think they are more likely to go with goals which take some work to achieve.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Eggs would be a very easy goal to achieve. I could easily buy 200 within a few minutes. Cheese/chocolate, on the other hand, is not so easy to complete.

I am more inclined to think they are more likely to go with goals which take some work to achieve.
    I'd think so too but to be honest with you, the biscuits were not that hard. It only takes wheat, which grows quickly, and the biscuits take 5 minutes.

If anything I'm tending to lean towards what capitalcee said and maybe we'd have to make something with the eggs instead of just giving the eggs. That would make it a bit harder as it's more than one step, like the bread was (getting flour then making bread), but how many things really use eggs that would be available at level 18? Corn Bread, that's it I believe. *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The bottom of the first post has pictures of all the options, I took them from Stormie's Farm yesterday. Can you tell me, does the Stuffed Bunny do anything? I'm going to update the first post, at the bottom under the pics of collectible items, that the log hideout is animated - thanks for that information!
    The stuffed bunny just sits there.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Has anyone been able to get the bunny burrow unlock? I really wonder how its done.
    I just leveled up to 29 and bunny burrow was one of the items that was shown as unlocked. I don't remember seeing it before the level up.
    Storm ID: uma91265

Farm Name: TriptiFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Arrrrgghhhhhh!!!!!!

I went to buy the 5 gem bunny trap and dragged the wrong one, so in half an hour I'm going to be the owner of an Easter egg dipper! 😧 lol

I best be getting some decent prizes out of this event now that I've depleted my stock of gems that I'd been saving up ... Stupid gems 😢

Host(ess)
    Oh no! Sounds like something I would do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I can't see it either.
    When the event first started, I saw it as a locked (dark) habitat, identified as a goal. Sometime later I noticed it was gone.

I expect it will be available to us individually, either in the market or in our storage, after we win one of the Easter bunnies.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    sorry mistake.
    Last edited by LuvsHorror; 03-21-15 at 10:13 AM.
    Have a Luvly Day!