Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Nightclub Owner

Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

It looks like iOS has an App Update for Easter in iTunes. Starting March 19 there will be egg-citing activities during the Easter Event.

There will be exclusive limited-time prizes like the Easter Egg Patch and Stuffed Easter Bunny. Think you can find all of the Easter Eggs hiding around your farm? Collect Easter Eggs around your farm to turn in for exclusive prizes. Take part in limited time quests. Win new pets like the adorable Spring Bunny!

I wonder how much chocolate items we'll need during this event? I'd have to assume quite a bit, since Chocolate is a big, if not biggest, Easter item.

iOS Only Event - Restricted to Level 18+

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Howdy, Farmers! Our egg-cellent quests will release on the following dates! Hope this helps

Piper Quests
    All In One Basket 03-27-2015

Morgan Quests
    Cracking the Competition 03-26-2015
    Humpty Stumpty 03-30-2015
    That's All Yolks! 04-03-2015

Happy Egg Hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Howdy, Farmers!

Just a heads up that the final goal prize is the Bow-Tie Bunny!

Happy farming!
    The items you collect - eggs, chocolate bunny, stuffed bunny....Go into your collections to turn in for prizes.

This is where you'll find your collections - click the EGG tab to see how many you have of each needed item!

Day 1 - Carrots found in kitchen - make biscuits! - 3/19/15
    Day 2 - Egg found when collecting from Chickens - 3/20/15
    Day 3 - Egg found when collecting from Fryer - make fries! - 3/21/15.
    Day 4 - Chocolate Bunny found when collecting from Chocolatier - 3/22/15
    Day 5 - Egg found when collecting from Bakery - 3/23/15
    Day 6 - Egg found when collecting from Sheep - 3/24/15
    Day 7 - Stuffed Bunny found when collecting from Orange Tree - 3/25/15
    Day 8 - Egg found when doing deliveries with the Plane - 3/26/15
    Day 9 - Egg found when fishing with Special Bait - 3/27/15
    Day 10 - Basket found when mining - 3/28/15

Once you have at least one of each, you turn in for a prize. You could win a bunny or a decoration. The prizes are random - good luck!

GOALS: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THESE! However, you are guaranteed a bunny as the FINAL PRIZE! Goals must be done in order with only the (a) goals not necessary to do if you don't want to. They are not part of the Bunny Prize Goal Chain.

Goal 1: Find 1 Easter Carrot - rewards 150 coin, 30 xp - collect from kitchen (make biscuits) - 3/19/15

Goal 2: Scrambling Around - Give 10 Easter Carrots. Give 90 Biscuits - Reward 2 Egg Flower Pots - 3/19/15

Goal 2a: Hop To It! Buy 1 Easter Bunny Trap - 5 gems - reward 2 gems (you're only paying 3 gems) - 3/19/15

Goal 3 - Eggsploring The Farm (comes after Scrambling Around) - 3/21/15
    Give 15 Easter Egg # Day 2 or Egg 1
    Give 12 Easter Egg # Day 3 or Egg 2
    Give 200 Eggs
    Give 75 French Fries
    Reward - 2 Easter Hunt Topiary

Goal 3a - Take A Crack At It - 3/21/15
    Find 1 Easter Egg # Day 2 or Egg 1
    Find 1 Easter Egg # Day 3 or Egg 2
    Reward - 180 coins and 34 XP

Goal 4 - Cracking the Competition (comes after Eggsploring the Farm) - Expected on 3/26/15
    Give 15 Chocolate Bunnies
    Give 10 Easter Egg #3 or Day 5
    Give 50 Dark Chocolates
    Give 45 Bread
    Reward: 1 Pink Bunny Decoration.

Goal 4a - All In One Basket - 3/27/15
    Turn in one Easter Event Collection.
    Rewards: 240 coins and 41 XP.

Goal 5 - Humpty Stumpty (comes after Cracking the Competition)- Expected on 3/30/15
    Give 3 Easter Egg # 4 or Day 6
    Give 2 Stuffed Bunny
    Give 80 Wool
    Give 40 Oranges
    Reward is Easter Gazebo

Goal 6 - That's All Yolks (comes after Humpty Stumpty) - Expected on 4/3/15
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Attention!!!::::::
    The Bow-Tie Bunny will be rewarded if you complete the last Goal "That's All Yolks!".
    Give 10 Easter Egg # 5 or Day 8 Egg
    Give 7 Easter Egg # 6 or Day 9 Egg
    Give 12 Iron Ore
    Give 35 Anchovies
    Give 15 Catfish
    Reward is Yellow Bow Bunny - a PET, not a decoration!!!!

Items available from Market:

Easter Egg Dipper - 160 gems - Craft Easter Eggs in the Easter Egg Dipper....To craft the first item - Carrot - you need 2 Sugar and 2 Chocolate. You can use the Carrot to craft the next item in the collection and that one to craft the next one, and so on. Please look towards the end of the items to find the Carrot, it's the last one in the row.

Easter Bunny Trap - 5 gems - Set a trap for a chance to receive Easter Eggs! One time use only!!! Once you set the trap you place one of the carrots you've collected from the kitchen into it. It takes an hour. You then collect from the trap and it will reward you with a collectible prize. Check the collections tab (Egg for this event) to see which prize you've won.

New Bundle Released on 3/27/15. Please note that is what I'm offered for the bundle in US Dollars. Pricing may vary depending on your location!

Special Bait needed for fishing to collect Day 9 Egg or Egg #6 - 3/27/15
    Please note: You may catch fish, supplies, or eggs with this Special Bait. You're not guaranteed to ONLY get an Easter Egg as they are RANDOM drops.

Additional Information:
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    To see the prizes go to Stormies

He has two bunnies in a special bunny burrow

I touched the prizes at Stormies and this is what I found there and names of them

Stuffed easter bunny
    Easter eggs
    Stuffed hunt topiary
    Easter gazebo
    Easter egg patch
    Egg tree
    Easter hideout
    Two pet bunnies in a bunny burrow

I did not find the first goal prize on his farm
    Easter egg planter

Courtesy of LuvsHorror, who has been able to collect the Easter Hideout - it's animated: touch it and a little rabbit pops its head out.

Courtesy of bexiboo2, who has been able to collect the Easter Eggs - it's animated: touch it and a little chick pops its head out of an egg.

Courtesy of anidayle, who has been able to win a bunny from turning in a collection, advised that as soon you get a bunny, the bunny burrow comes with it.

Confirmation that BOTH bunnies can be won via collections!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncourt View Post
    I won a bunny by turning in a collection!!!! SO EXCITED!!! Silly but the darn critters are too cute. Hope to win the other one with the pink bow too. Attachment 19382
    Last edited by queentina3; 04-03-15 at 02:45 PM.

Announcement pic

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (editKP)
    Where are my eggs going??

Quote Originally Posted by kruimeltje1979 View Post
    Attachment 19337[ATTACH=CONFIG]19338[

/ATTACH]

Click on the collections storage...that thing where you turn in collections...the first tab should now be an egg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	19226  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-15 at 09:44 AM.
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Nightclub Owner
    I honestly can't wait for this event. I really hope it isn't quite as difficult as the past few have been, though I'm not holding my breathe. LOL!!

Executive Chef
    I can't wait either. Id rather take my chances with a turn in the collection event and saw I participated. Than to sit back on the sidelines and feel bothered by having to throw in the towel on the first day, like with the last event and the one before that. A bunny! How fun will THAT be?! I still won't buy gems but will do the train and hope my animals give me a few gems. IF the building to make eggs is a reasonable price, I'll get 4.99 worth of gems.

For people playing, don't do like the last one and saw you aren't colledting such and such. The cost of those buildings aren't that horrible IF you can afford to buy them and are worth the extra help they give. Last year I had great lucky with the easter event. I hope this one takes me out of my farm story 2 bad luck funk.

Nightclub Owner
    Finding the Easter eggs is going to be a chore, I think, as I have a feeling they're going to be as tiny as the valentine's cupid was and I'll end up going blind by the time the event is over trying to locate them all. Thank goodness I don't have any decorations out on my farm, as at least they won't blend in too much. Just probably hiding behind a building or tree. hehehe

Rhino Keeper
    I just hope Im a level high enough to actually participate. With the gold pot everyone was complaining cause of the rubies and there I was with 10 saved rubies and too low level to even get the event.

And yay for bunnies, though hopefully its cute bunny and not deco bunny. Not a fan of the deco animals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    I just hope Im a level high enough to actually participate. With the gold pot everyone was complaining cause of the rubies and there I was with 10 saved rubies and too low level to even get the event.

And yay for bunnies, though hopefully its cute bunny and not deco bunny. Not a fan of the deco animals.
    It isn't a deco bunny as the information from the App Store that I posted in the first post called it a PET bunny, hence actual pet. So egg-cited and hopefully I can get one.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you get a pet if you are not a level to get the pet? Im level 27 and the rabbits are level 29+.

This is one of the reasons I've never tried to get the rabbit from the tree house. I have no idea what would happen to the rabbit if I got it lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Can you get a pet if you are not a level to get the pet? Im level 27 and the rabbits are level 29+.

This is one of the reasons I've never tried to get the rabbit from the tree house. I have no idea what would happen to the rabbit if I got it lol
    I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to get a rabbit from the tree house if it's given it as an option as a prize, as long as you can buy the habitat. With these special events the same applies, as long as you can purchase the habitat then you should be able to get the pet made available. Otherwise they would raise the level applicable to do the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Finding the Easter eggs is going to be a chore, I think, as I have a feeling they're going to be as tiny as the valentine's cupid was and I'll end up going blind by the time the event is over trying to locate them all. Thank goodness I don't have any decorations out on my farm, as at least they won't blend in too much. Just probably hiding behind a building or tree. hehehe
    from this wording it seems this is going to be colledt pastel eggs from pigs, collect golden eggs from the mine type situation. But if we actually have to look for eggs that could be fun! I don't stay on the game that long for such foolishness but it would be a refreshing change. I saw that cupid twice. Told him he's a jerk for being so small and ignored him until the event was over.m

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast