Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Please I need the new goal. No storage room left.

If anyone needs a new friend my id is emmonkee

NEW GOAL please! I handed in a bunch of collections by using all my gems and failed to get the bunny still. Hoping to complete the goals.

Farm Supplier
    Waiting for the new goal is just about driving me crazy. If you see a psycho lady hopping around in a turquoise Easter bunny costume muttering about sheep collections, that will be me.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn

Farm Supplier
    What time does the new goal usually come out?

Are they going to drag until update day before they release the darn goal? My barn is bursting with dark chocolate already. =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I'm starting to wonder if there will even be another goal or if we are on our own to win prizes at random by turning in collections. I will be really mad if that's the case because the first two goals contained a picture of the ultimate goal - the live bunny with the bow on it's ear - enticing us to think that once all goals in the series were completed, the last goal would be to get the bunny. It's been something like three or four days now with no new goals and I'm getting VERY suspicious, especially the way TL has been tricking us into spending gems lately. I was really looking forward to acquiring the new bunnies - SO cute!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncourt View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if there will even be another goal or if we are on our own to win prizes at random by turning in collections. I will be really mad if that's the case because the first two goals contained a picture of the ultimate goal - the live bunny with the bow on it's ear - enticing us to think that once all goals in the series were completed, the last goal would be to get the bunny. It's been something like three or four days now with no new goals and I'm getting VERY suspicious, especially the way TL has been tricking us into spending gems lately. I was really looking forward to acquiring the new bunnies - SO cute!
    They have definitely confirmed on this thread that the goals will lead to a bunny prize.

My guess is that they are very closely watching this thread. They know that people want/need the next goal and are probably holding off giving it to us to make it even more difficult to achieve.

Their aim is for people to have to spend gems to reach that ultimate prize.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

I just want the next goal because I prefer crafting with a purpose...these games are all about completing missions for me.

Howdy, Farmers! Our egg-cellent quests will release on the following dates! Hope this helps

Piper Quests
    All In One Basket 03-27-2015

Morgan Quests
    Cracking the Competition 03-26-2015
    Humpty Stumpty 03-30-2015
    That's All Yolks! 04-03-2015

Happy Egg Hunting!

Host(ess)
    Awesome...thanks for the heads up!

Host(ess)
    Any release yet