Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I'm pretty sure there is no way I'm going to get enough of the eggs and iron ...
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn

Host(ess)
    If anyone needs anything other than iron or tools (people asked for those yesterday and I'm out), write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

ID: shelkebrate Farm: Grattan's Grove
    Last edited by shelkebrate; 04-04-15 at 07:56 AM. Reason: added stipulation

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiinu View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is no way I'm going to get enough of the eggs and iron ...
    I am in the same place raiinu....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    If anyone needs anything, add me and write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

Ok. Just did

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I am in the same place raiinu....
    I have just enough gems that I can cover the eggs, but that still leaves me needing 11 iron. I normally have at least 30 mining tools, but this even has sucked them all up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    If anyone needs anything, add me and write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

Thanks, just added you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    What items do you have to sell? I need iron & bait.... Lacking the #6 eggs, anchovies, & iron. Ugh
    I'll have more anchovies and bait tomorrow and I'll continue making/getting/selling those until the event ends. I don't have any iron left. I had 17 or 18 and the second I put them in my market they were gone! I blinked and literally, they were sold in that second. It was unreal. LOL!!!

If I get Iron, I'll put it up for sale, but the last two times I mined tonight I ended up only getting the Easter Baskets (2 of them with 2 picks). I would say I have horrible luck, considering I didn't even get a silver, but 2 baskets wasn't bad. I was always just "near" or "very close" but obviously not close enough.

I did sell my shovels earlier figuring I would stop mining, but then I got two pick-axes in a row from the plane and figured I'd give it a shot. I'll probably start selling mining tools as well, since others may have better luck than I will at getting Iron.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Okay, I'm feeling stupid now. For some reason I misread 35 Anchovies as 25. Now I need 13 more instead of just 3. And now I need to wait until my iPad recharges.

It's just one thing after another...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Okay, I'm feeling stupid now. For some reason I misread 35 Anchovies as 25. Now I need 13 more instead of just 3. And now I need to wait until my iPad recharges.

It's just one thing after another...
    I'll have more tomorrow, not sure what time, but at some point. I have to go out for a few hours so will be away from the forum and game, but will check in when I get back home.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I've done 25 collections, all getting decorative junk. How's that for a "hit rate"? I did the final challenge for a yellow-bow bunny. It cleaned me out of anchovies, catfish, iron. As I get them, I'll put them in my shop to help others. I still have 10 collections to turn in, and am working on upping the levels for more through the egg dyer. I can hardly view 0 for 25 as "random." What's with you, TL?