Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    No I Didn't press the load button yet. I thought you could only press the load button if you had a FULL load.
    No, you can load individual items, otherwise you would never be able to do the train because of the amount of barn space needed to collect all the items.

Each item has a separate load button and once you press it that item disappears out of your barn/silo and it is gone.

Press all the individual load buttons and the train will leave straight away giving you a part drop and gem reward.

If you don't press all the individual load buttons the train will leave at the designated time. You will only get a 2 gem reward if you had loaded enough items - I think it is 6 for that reward.

It is good that you have not loaded that iron. Become a hoarder of iron to participate in events .....unless they surprise us and stop using iron.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    ...unless they surprise us and stop using iron.
    Oh, how I would love them to use Silver for once, just once. Please TL, I'm all ironed (pun intended) out.

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone want to try to guess the next area and what we'll have to give for next goal? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the item will be found in the Dairy and we'll have to give an outrageous amount of Cheese.

Yes, the Dairy sounds like a good choice!!!!!

I also have a curious question: during an event like this one, does everyone refrain from participating in filling Train, Balloon, and Plane orders for fear they will eat up precious future resources ???????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Anyone want to try to guess the next area and what we'll have to give for next goal? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the item will be found in the Dairy and we'll have to give an outrageous amount of Cheese.

If the Dairy I'd think cream is more Easter-ish than cheese unless they always default to the fastest item??

Executive Chef
    I don't know. They have mixed these up in the past so it is hard to predict. The last two have always been the pond and mine though. Now if they did one of those today, that would be good, lol.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Yes, the Dairy sounds like a good choice!!!!!

I also have a curious question: during an event like this one, does everyone refrain from participating in filling Train, Balloon, and Plane orders for fear they will eat up precious future resources ???????
    I did a train this morning but I did discard one the day before yesterday because it wanted iron. I am keeping stocks of iron, rubies, gold and mining tools because of previous event requirements.

Usually plane orders are needed to drop one of the items. I have discarded all difficult plane orders and just have ones which are easy to shop for when the time comes.

Nightclub Owner
    Same as Ciarjen, ErnieKatz. If it is an easy train order, meaning quick and easy items that I can discard and make back quickly, I'll do the train even if it's only for the 2 gems. It helps clear the Silo/Barn as well, since a lot of people refrain from buying items unless they need them. They don't want to fill up their barns/silos either. LOL

All plane orders are scrutinized very closely and then I trash usually all but one, maybe two per fill-up. They ask for things that I've no intention of giving up, like sugar/chocolate (using in the dipper right now), or gold/iron/silver, jewelry that they under-cut the pricing too much to ever give up anyways, etc....

Rhino Keeper
    I've made 12 biscuits and only received 2 carrots so far, so.......At least I have another 78 to go and hopefully will get more carrots by then.
    so you are lucky, made almost 31 biscuits and got only 2!!!! carrots. I have the machine and can't even use it for now as I turned the carrots in for the goal, gggrrrr

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    so you are lucky, made almost 31 biscuits and got only 2!!!! carrots. I have the machine and can't even use it for now as I turned the carrots in for the goal, gggrrrr

Scroll on bottom of your machine you can make carrots