Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Are you sure he's not already fed? The regular food you feed cats/dogs/horses work on the bunnies as well. You feed them the same way.
    He's jumping near his burrow, so I thought it's time, he's hungry. But you may be right, I'll wait.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aaalicja97 View Post
    He's jumping near his burrow, so I thought it's time, he's hungry. But you may be right, I'll wait.
    Oh, that means he's hungry. Take the bucket and swipe it over him. He'll then lay down, and you can then tap on the feed to feed him.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh, that means he's hungry. Take the bucket and swipe it over him. He'll then lay down, and you can then tap on the feed to feed him.
    Thank you so much, I forgot about the bucket!!! )) he gave me pickaxe, great. And I fed him, at Last, Thank you! I feel little bit stupid ) I forgot pet giving sth first )

I was really disappointed with the Easter Egg 2015. First Easter playing and I received 4 easter egg gazebos, along with other multiple prizes. Repeated rewards was a complete let down. I did receive one bunny and that I really love.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby2Gab4Acres View Post
    I was really disappointed with the Easter Egg 2015. First Easter playing and I received 4 easter egg gazebos, along with other multiple prizes. Repeated rewards was a complete let down. I did receive one bunny and that I really love.
    I wish we could choose our prizes. who wants multiple gazebos? I would have chosen the flower pots over and over.

Exactly.

I wished I had read messages posted before I bought a few items. I bought an extra chicken coop when I didn't need it (one is enough). The mine is a complete sham. You wast your picks and shovels trying to find anything. And sometimes, when you are just close enough to your find, your tool breaks and it's over. Gems are so hard to get - sometimes they are gone and I don't know why or where. I do love my little white rabbit with a bow on its head. Very cute! I also love the otters that show-up in the river. There are positives and negatives as with anything. Overall, I love the game.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697