Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    It's quite a scary thing to hear and see, traffic everywhere, people evacuated. It's all just so unexpected. I hope they can sort it out carefully.

I'm already excited for the next tournament so I can try harder!! Bring it on!
    I paid more than 160 golds in this tournament too, dear. Two times ultimate an to speed up but that dragon is so nice an costs 1500 golds, so it's ok I jst hope next tournament is not so hard for me

Rhino Keeper
    @PernReloaded: ja, I stop fighting in Arena since I know that I cant collect enough intime for Plasma dragon, so I dont wanna keep too much that in my storage. We cant sell an they wont disappear, right? Thank you for warning me

Rhino Keeper
    I won this tournament when it came out. It was the first one I ever won. I put brightsteel on my nest and hatched it. The next day my brightsteel and island were gone. Can someone please help me to try get it back. It was my favorite one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I won this tournament when it came out. It was the first one I ever won. I put brightsteel on my nest and hatched it. The next day my brightsteel and island were gone. Can someone please help me to try get it back. It was my favorite one.
    I am sorry !!
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546