Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post
    Rd 21 Fruitful 2 hits took him down. Good luck
    Thx for suggestion, Gold is still being a beast, it didn't work. It's defeating everything I throw at it.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-21-16-39-27[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	19304

OMG, Aether just one hit crit Brightsteel! I won! I can't believe it! I thought for sure I'd be buying a crit this tourney. Wow, what a relief. Now I can concentrate on healing the massive queue at the spa.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    I didn't get any dragons on the last spin wheel. I got blossoms and maps.
    Ohh that wheel can be unfair sometimes I hope you have better luck next time round!

Rhino Keeper
    Try a red, such as Fire. I tried the suggestions that said yellow/green and lost 3 or 4 times. Tried Fire and won.
    Dear, this dragon is really hard. I lost Parakeet, Jewelry, Peacock, Fire, Planet. Now I dont know what I can use.
    Titan or Topaz or Amethyst? Seem purple, yellow, an red didnt work for me now Stuck with Mercury

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-21-16-39-27[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	19304

OMG, Aether just one hit crit Brightsteel! I won! I can't believe it! I thought for sure I'd be buying a crit this tourney. Wow, what a relief. Now I can concentrate on healing the massive queue at the spa.
    Congratulations!! Now get that queue down, it only takes 2 hours per dragon but it feels like a lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Ohh that wheel can be unfair sometimes I hope you have better luck next time round!
    Me too, but I didn't mind the blossoms too much since they contributed toward the event prizes.

You're welcome. I'm also on Android, and this is my second tournament. I got stonewalled on round 20 and didn't get to finish the first one. I'm doing much better this time, but am stuck on round 29 with Black Diamond. Like you, I don't have any Champions or ultra rares, so I'm pretty proud of my progress overall, albeit highly aggravated with this beastie.
    Ah so new to battling too never would've guessed I finally beat aphrodite with goblin and I lost life to dark angel I have a feeling he's going to give me trouble too. Seeing that you lost to black diamond 12 times isn't making me hopeful with that one either! I didn't think I'd get this far so hopefully I can finish with these last 3 left I'm getting kinda anxious.
    Last edited by Naostah; 03-21-15 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Dear, this dragon is really hard. I lost Parakeet, Jewelry, Peacock, Fire, Planet. Now I dont know what I can use.
    Titan or Topaz or Amethyst? Seem purple, yellow, an red didnt work for me now Stuck with Mercury
    Keep trying. Most people who have posted wins without using Champions, Diamonds or other ultra rares used red dragons. Make sure red is either the only color or the first color in multi-color dragons.

According to the guide in the first post, blue (Mercury is Diamond, Blue) should be weak against Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, and Gemstone, and you should avoid Red, White, and Stone. But I never won against Mercury with yellow or Peacock. I never tried rainbow or gemstone so can't say anything about those.

Don't give up. I went against Black Diamond 13 times with 12 losses. I've seen other posters say similar with a dragon that got them stuck. If you can afford the gold, you can always ultimate it.
    Last edited by dragonspearls; 03-21-15 at 03:13 PM.

WOOT AND HALLELUJAH!! I FINALLY beat Black Diamond!! Epic Fuzzy bmm

Now on to Brightsteel. I've seen several people who weren't using Diamonds or Champions say they used blue/purple (Aether, Glitter, Venetian specifically). I'll start with Aether since I don't have the other 2. After that, who knows, but I do have several blue and purple dragons.

Rd 24 Light 9 Bb beat Helios