Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Loss #7 against Black Diamond using Emerald-1 bbb.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Loss #7 against Black Diamond using Emerald-1 bbb.
    Do you have Bonzai or xmas tree or white rose ? If you got 1 or these, give a try

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Just in case it makes any difference in my battles, I've done the same thing. It can't hurt anything.
    Lone and pern reloaded ......i know this is difficult but I'm in trouble as should be getting some success , it's a stupid question but if I uninstall and then reinstall do I have to save info on paper of where I am or does TL automatically reinstall ex actually with where I am ?
    Can't help being a dumbo so please help

Ok no need to answer, tried it and all reinstalled complete so will plod on slowly, not really a dumbo
    Last edited by pernmagic; 03-21-15 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Do you have Bonzai or xmas tree or white rose ? If you got 1 or these, give a try
    Nope, but thanks for the suggestions. Maybe they'll help someone else.

Loss #8 with epic Rainbow. <sigh>

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on EmeraldKnight for 2 days!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks to you all for these wonderful lists. I'm js back with DS since android can have tournament an new thing now. I dont have much experiences with Tournament so this thread is so helpful. I dont have many kinds of dragons, especially diamond type, so I hope someone use android like me can share information about which dragon I should use to fight in battle
    Can someone tell me which type I should use to beat Prehistoric type?
    Thank you all again

Executive Chef
    I've been muddling along, facing Immortal now...

18 Penumbra 12 < Rainbow Sentinel 10
    19 Horizon 12 < Steelflare 10
    20 Emerald Knight 16 < Ultimate (3 Diamond 10, Life 1, Fuzzy 3 lost)
    21 Gold 12 < Diamond 10
    22 Mercury 14 < Diamond 10 (Diamond 10, Battlecaster 10, Rainbow Sentinel 10 lost)
    23 Enlightened 16 < Rose Knight 10 (Highland 10 lost)
    24 Helios 16 < Diamond 10 (Diamond 10 lost)
    25 Immortal 20 < (Fruitful 1 lost)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Lone and pern reloaded ......i know this is difficult but I'm in trouble as should be getting some success , it's a stupid question but if I uninstall and then reinstall do I have to save info on paper of where I am or does TL automatically reinstall ex actually with where I am ?
    Can't help being a dumbo so please help

Ok no need to answer, tried it and all reinstalled complete so will plod on slowly, not really a dumbo
    You're not a dumbo! I just found out about this today! All of your information and game data gets saved on the TL servers meaning you won't lose anything at all. Well, you shouldn't lose anything. Just make sure you have set a password for your account and you should be good to go good luck!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 03-21-15 at 07:43 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Many thanks to you all for these wonderful lists. I'm js back with DS since android can have tournament an new thing now. I dont have much experiences with Tournament so this thread is so helpful. I dont have many kinds of dragons, especially diamond type, so I hope someone use android like me can share information about which dragon I should use to fight in battle
    Thank you all again
    All the types and their weaknesses are listed on the front page. I believe you're going to look for 'Dino' type, not prehistoric! (If you looked for Prehistoric you'd be out of luck )

@pernmagic - What Lp said. Game information/progress/whatnot is not kept on the device. This is true for most Android/Apple games. Otherwise everyone would always be having to start over from the beginning for these sorts of things. No one would be happy with that i hope resetting helps you out!
    ------
    Just got past Aphrodite. Keeping up a steady pace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Thank you all again
    If you mean dino type (dragons with a bone icon) the recommended colours are red and stone. Just to let you know, there are no dragons of that type in this tournament, maybe you are confused a little. What round are you on?