1. Fireflash 1 < Deep 6 mbb
2. Trojan 1 < Valentine 9 mb
3. Olympus 1 < Archangel 8 bM
4. Mischief 2 < Angelfire 10 b
5. Cerberus 2 < Valentine 9 b
6. Pegasus 3 < Steelflare 10 bmb
7. Viking 4 < Twilight 10 m
8. Oracle 5 < Dark Phoenix 9 b
9. Celtic 6 < Shaman 10 mbb
10. Scylla 7 < Ruby 9 b
11. Medusa 8 < Battlecaster 10 b
12. Hera 9 < Ruby 9 b
13. Nano 10 < Rainbow Sentinel 10 mB
14. Iridescent 10 < Chameleon 9 mB
15. Angelfire 11 < Angelfire 10 mmb ( lost Infinity, Passion and Metal)
16. Pride 10 < Steelflare 10 b
17. Nightlight 10 < Battlecaster 10 bB
18. Penumbra 12 < Chameleon 9 mbb
19. Horizon 12 < Bronzetalon 10 bB
20. EmerKnight 16 < Serpent 1 bbb ( lost Genie 1 bbb was very close, and Lotus1)
21. Gold 12 < Infinity 10 mB
22. Mercury 14 < Infinity 10 bbm ( lost Infinity 10 mbb, Starlight 7)
23. Enlightened 16 < Black Rose 10 mbb
24. Helios 16 < Diamond 9 mbb
25. Immortal 20 < EmerKnight 10 Mbb ( lost Leopard 1, Christmas Tree 9 )
26. Dionysus 18 < Kitsune 10 bbm
27. Aphrodite 18 < Lotus 10 mB
28. Dark Angel 20 < EmerKnight 10 bbm ( lost Qutazar, Infinity)
29. Black Diamond 20 < Unicorn 9 mB ( lost Qutazar)
30. Brightsteel 20 < Phoenix 9 bbM
Wish everyone good luck!!!!!!!!
I've lost 4 times, twice with each of them. <sigh> Going to try something different with the next battle in a few minutes.
Originally Posted by zyfazix
Dang Black Diamond! DIE DANG YOU DIE!!
Update: just lost with epic Pegasus AARRGGHH!!!
So I uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted my tablet. Have to wonder if a sort of glitch (my first losing dragon was not exhausted and did not have to be healed) caused an issue. Will see what happens next battle after dinner.
Update #2: epic Fuzzy just lost. That's 6 losses now against this beastie. I'm done for the night. Just can't seem to find the right color. I've tried red-green, green-red, and white-green. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll just toss something from left field.
Last edited by dragonspearls; 03-20-15 at 05:14 PM.
Just registered and wanted to share.
I've followed the guide mostly and at this point I can't remember what I've done. I know I used the snow owl when I didn't have the dragon listed in the first post. Snow Owl seems to be pretty tough. I've used him for multiple battles.
Here is what I did this far:
13. Nano 10 < Serpent 10
14. Iridescent 10 < Warrior King 9 bbm
15. Angelfire 11 > Warrior King 9 bbm loss.
16. Pride < Warrior King 9 bmb
17. Nightlight < Aiether 1 hit B (His name was snow.)
18. Penumbra < Warrior King 9 bM
19. Battlecaster 10 M
20. Emerald Knight < Porcelain 6 Mm ( I lost a lot of dragons to this bastige)
21. Gold < Diamond 9
22. Mercury < Aether Dragon 10 mB (he was kicking most of my dragon's ass')
Last edited by JonProphet; 03-22-15 at 01:32 PM.
WOOO! Only FOUR rounds against Immortal - level 3 Wizard took him out! ^.^ Onwards and upwards~
Congrats! Immortal is so tough! I'm on my 5th attempt right now. I'll give my level 4 Wizard a shot next! I'm willing to try anything lol. I only have two champs, Shaman and Rainbow Sentenial and they have lost already. Trying the Wizard will give my Shaman time to heal incase Wizard doesn't work. Good luck on the last five rounds, I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out lol
Originally Posted by PernReloaded
5 White Chocolate
13 Rose Knight
22 Fire - these last few have all been hard to whip!
You STILL have a solid amount of time left! Don't get too worked up. You're waaay farther along than I got during Shaman (and still ahead of me currently) so you're doing great!
Originally Posted by dragonspearls
Rd 27 against aphrodite is also giving me problems. I lost with night x2 and archangel. I thought black would be good. I have no champs or night elf and only diamond as ultra rare. Is black a bad choice or do I need to keep at it and it'll eventually work?
I am so frustrated with the Immortal Dragon (whoever chose this name for the dragon, made the perfect choice), because i have lost a day, trying to beat him down!
Actually i have lost 11 battles, trying all the previous suggestions that i read in this thread: Athletic, Aether, Porcelain, Diamond X2, May, Life, Water, Social, Shaman, Wizard (all in epic form).
So, i run out of patience, realised that i couldn't get rid of him without ultimate hit and finally won with Passion 10 (Ultimate + Magic).
It's my fifth tournament and i have never faced such a tough dragon before!