Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    What exactly do you do when you reset? Do you uninstall/reinstall or restart your device? And thanks for the help, will try my cactus next.
    Both. I uninstalled/reinstalled, and then restarted my device. I knew it had to be some sort of glitch because the way it was eating my champs was unreal, and doing all this got it jimmied right.

Rhino Keeper
    Yey! I ****ed immortal 20!

24 Helios 16 < Crusader 10
    25 Immortal 20 < Social 1

Good luck guys!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Been stuck on Dark Angel since last night. It's taken down my champs multiple times (epic to lvl 3), Dawntree, Passion, everything else I threw at it. I may have to ultimate this one.

Fashion Designer
    I took down Hellios with Ares, i saw someone asking...
    i have be*** my crusade against Immortal now...hopefully it'll be over soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Both. I uninstalled/reinstalled, and then restarted my device. I knew it had to be some sort of glitch because the way it was eating my champs was unreal, and doing all this got it jimmied right.
    Cool! I'll give it a try!!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Just in case it makes any difference in my battles, I've done the same thing. It can't hurt anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Been stuck on Dark Angel since last night. It's taken down my champs multiple times (epic to lvl 3), Dawntree, Passion, everything else I threw at it. I may have to ultimate this one.
    Pinks and pink hybrids have an advantage. If you have any, worth a shot.

Good luck!
    -------
    Helios downed in two tries with Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Pinks and pink hybrids have an advantage. If you have any, worth a shot.

Good luck!
    -------
    Helios downed in two tries with Diamond.
    Orly? Thank you for the tip! Thanks to this world event I certainly have a few of those!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Orly? Thank you for the tip! Thanks to this world event I certainly have a few of those!
    WAIT HOLD UP. I made a mistake >.< I've downed one with pink, but I think the white/green does better overall

Fashion Designer
    WAIT HOLD UP. I made a mistake >.< I've downed one with pink, but I think the white/green does better overall
    Ah, I see. Well, I think I'll try Pegasus, Fuzzy, and Thanksgiving, then. Thanks.