Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    If fire took down Mercury, would my Crusadar be a good choice against him? He's only a level 6 though because I just got him this weekend. I have a honeybee epic as well.
    Maybe, but I'd go with a dragon with red as its first or only color. My Honeybee lost to Mercury while I was still following earlier posts in this thread.

I don't think level is as big a factor. I've had level 1s and 3s take down much higher level opponents, so if you want to try the Crusader, go for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Maybe, but I'd go with a dragon with red as its first or only color. My Honeybee lost to Mercury while I was still following earlier posts in this thread.

I don't think level is as big a factor. I've had level 1s and 3s take down much higher level opponents, so if you want to try the Crusader, go for it.
    Thank you. Yea, you're right on level. My first tournament my level 2 Love dragon took down a champ. I think most of the time it's just plain luck. Same with breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doodles4fun2 View Post
    How is it that my dragons only go to level 10 yet I'm battling level 11? That's not fair. Should be adjusted to the level of the player.
    This is how all the tournaments work. The dragons you fight go to level 20. That's where chance and odds (and working with the chart on colors and weaknesses) works in.

Four losses to Emerald Knight.

Executive Chef
    Ugh Dionysus is giving me such a hard time. I've tried champs, pink, pink hybrids but to no avail.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh! Angelfire is ****ing me! I've lost w/ epic Metal 3x, epic Soccer, epic Landworm, baby Landworm, epic Shaman, epic Athletic, baby Firestorm, epic Rainbow Sentinel, and epic Gold. This so frustrating!

Dang Immortal has beaten me twice - epic Life and epic Water. UGH! Maybe next time I'll toss my level 1 Goodwitch into the ring.

Fire lv 8 beat Emerald Knight BMB. In case anyone is stuck there.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Aether finally took down Immortal, and my trusty Berserker took out Dionysus first time around. This tourney's heavy on the Olympus ones, innit?

Executive Chef
    After losing to immortal with Metal, Diamond and 3 babies, Diamond level 9 took it out. Loved to see it disappear with a magic hit. Overall record is 25-14 so far, should be relatively smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    I used a Dawntree. If you don't have that, try a dragon with green as its first or only color.
    Please help, how to beat emerald night with fruitful? Mbm, or Mmb, or bbb ? Please help. , thanks