Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 17 march 2015 : Brightsteel Dragon (metal light, super rare)

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Yeah, tried that twice, both times failed. Uninstalling and shutting off my device seems to have reset the field a bit, since I managed to down it with a champ immediately after.
    Gotta love the randomness of damage dealt (being totally sarcastic here). Glad you managed to get it reset and hope it stays fixed.

Unless otherwise noted, I used epic dragons.

RD1 - Fireflash vs Tiny-1 bBb
    RD2 - Trojan vs Winter-1 B
    RD3 - Olympus vs Arcane-1 M
    RD4 - Mischief vs Ladybug-3 mB
    RD5 - Cerberus vs Black Swan B
    RD6 - Pegasus vs Raven M
    RD7 - Viking vs Peacock bmm
    RD8 - Oracle vs Blue Moon M
    RD9 - Celtic vs Raven M
    RD10 - Scylla vs Landworm mBb
    RD11 - Medusa vs Justice B
    RD12 - Hera vs Planet bMm
    RD13 - Nano vs Aether bBb
    RD14 - Iridescent vs Dawntree bbM
    RD15 - Angelfire vs Metal bmB
    RD16 - Pride vs Fairytale M
    RD17 - Nightlight vs Peacock M
    RD18 - Penumbra vs Dawntree mB
    RD19 - Horizon vs Dawntree mB
    RD20 - Emerald Knight vs Dawntree mB
    RD21 - Gold vs Honeybee Bb

Banned
    I hope everyone is doing well. It always worries me when the first 20 rounds go really fast. I don't plan on speeding anything up so I hope 20 to 30 is not tough.

Rhino Keeper
    Toughest battle I've ever experienced.... Rounds 20-30 have been really tough for me. 5-10 dragons on each. But I don't have many of the suggested 'winners' from prior lists. i.e. Goodwitch, Berserker, etc. I'm moving along and often finally beating them with a diamond (I hate leading with these when all of my champions are at the spa;-). Enjoy.
    Denise

Nightclub Owner
    Just beaten Nano
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Oh no you guys! I put Leo and Diamond in the den trying for other Zodiac types and got a 44 hour Gold dragon cooking.. Which I'm obviously extremely happy about but the timing isn't so great. I might have to speed it up a bit to get my level 9 Diamond back so I can try to use him to take out the other Diamobd types. I have a level 6 Crusadar but I just got him last week so I don't know if he's great with whatever Diamond types are coming up in this tournament. I'm fairly new, I won my first tournament last time with Shaman. Sorry for rambling but are Champs good against Diamonds? Or should I speed up breeding to get my Diamod back? Any suggestions welcome. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Oh no you guys! I put Leo and Diamond in the den trying for other Zodiac types and got a 44 hour Gold dragon cooking.. Which I'm obviously extremely happy about but the timing isn't so great. I might have to speed it up a bit to get my level 9 Diamond back so I can try to use him to take out the other Diamobd types. I have a level 6 Crusadar but I just got him last week so I don't know if he's great with whatever Diamond types are coming up in this tournament. I'm fairly new, I won my first tournament last time with Shaman. Sorry for rambling but are Champs good against Diamonds? Or should I speed up breeding to get my Diamod back? Any suggestions welcome. Thank you.
    Champions are the strongest type
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    This tourney is going really badly for me. I am on round 16 on one account and 15 on the other. I have never had so many losses in the early stages. I am normally passed round 25 by now. If I didn't want the parts for crafting, I probably wouldn't bother. Really starting to lose interest in the tourneys. No s**** required as I have all the champions and a variety of diamonds, just patience and enough time to battle. Also we already have a white/platinum dragon so would have been nice to get something different. Don't want any more champion's either, we have just had 3 in a row!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Belle View Post
    Hey Passera! I beat Angelfina with Skeleton. My friend won with Athletic! Athletic...yes it's true! Good luck friend!!!
    Thanks I'll try Athletic next don't think I have Skeleton Angelfire has taken out Metal for the 3rd time and my epic Shaman!

Executive Chef
    Advice please.... I've just come up against Emerald knight Champion ...... Any advice on colour schemes to win would be helpful please