Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant update 03/18/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes, please for coins. I still have over 11 million and nothing to spend them on. That is after purchasing multiple choco-fountains to get my near 35 million down. I'm fully expanded so it isn't like I can use any of it there. I need coin decorations.
    I hope so too. In BS we had now a beautiful proffesional kitchen and this will be something like that, but if it's a crate or everything is for gems........

Nice, the gran's rotisserie is huge! Hopefully this update won't be too gems heavy. *fingers crossed*

I'm also excited and curious about our last retiring X'mas sales. Hope it will be a nice ending.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    and hey, congrats, queentina3! i just went to see the contest winners. also pepperwoo!
    ?? What contest? =-O Didnt realize there were contest type thingies. ANYONE got a link (if possible)? I dont fish around the forums very well I GET LOST EASILY!! ➡➡ "Gets hyptonized by shiny objects!!!" LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzykinzz View Post
    ?? What contest? =-O Didnt realize there were contest type thingies. ANYONE got a link (if possible)? I dont fish around the forums very well I GET LOST EASILY!! ➡➡ "Gets hyptonized by shiny objects!!!" LOL
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....arch-Challenge!

There is a separate forum for all events/contests that you can check regularly. They are a lot of fun.

On topic - It does not look like we're going to get a BIG Easter update at all. We may get some goals but real decorations or food geared solely towards Easter? Doubtful if this is what they're giving us this week, not that I don't like it, I do, but it isn't even remotely Easter related.

Fashion Designer
    There is always next week, which is closer to Easter anyway. That GranGran Rotisserie is HUGE! I'm glad there are so many kitchen related items now.

Executive Chef
    New recipes on the stove!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh good, not a box or a bundle. Now I have to decide on if I want to hold my gems in hopes of an Easter update or spend them on that HUGE Rotisserie Station. Decisions....decisions....

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh good, not a box or a bundle. Now I have to decide on if I want to hold my gems in hopes of an Easter update or spend them on that HUGE Rotisserie Station. Decisions....decisions....
    I'm holding on it for sure! The rotisserie station will always be there. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Nice update, the gem prices are fair I think and I'm happy there are some coin items too. I love the busboy! Nice work.

I bought all the class time decor last week, which I love. I just put the carving station from this week next to my 'class time' piece and the 'practice, perfect' piece and it's huge! Why oh why can't the scale of items be the same. I was planning on buying all these items too because they're so nice but I don't know now, they'll look odd next to the items from last week. First world problems I know but I just wish the scale could be at least in the same ball park.... >.<
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 03-18-15 at 11:34 AM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    make this 7 recipes I need to master. yay so much fun!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast