Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant update 03/18/15

Executive Chef
    I couldn't play for weeks and there is 5 I haven't mastered yet including valentine recipes too..

Absolutely awesome! !!!!! But if its a bundle we poor droids are stupidly n unfairly deprived of i close my restaurant. Ive been coveting a rotisserie for long, and after missing the burger bundle we cant miss the rotirotisserie as well

Fashion Designer
    I like it! I opened that Autumn box and got the fireplace and the Rotisserie from there so it will be nice to have some more stuff to go with it! I haven't mastered the new recipes, but I hope we get new ones this week, too. The 4x4 has a similar look to the Ice Burrista from BS.

I love it!!! I hope it's not to gem heavy.

Executive Chef
    IMHO it looks like a box. I don't c new tables, chairs or wallpaper. So........We'll just to wait and c.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Wooot a rotisserie! This update would totally fit in well with the kitchen section of my restaurant!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    and hey, congrats, queentina3! i just went to see the contest winners. also pepperwoo!
    Thank you!!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 03-17-15 at 05:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    IMHO it looks like a box. I don't c new tables, chairs or wallpaper. So........We'll just to wait and c.
    There's new tables and chairs down at the bottom.

Nightclub Owner
    and hey, congrats, queentina3! i just went to see the contest winners. also pepperwoo!
    Thanks, I didn't even know I'd won until you mentioned it. I never even thought to check the contests.

i like it. but it could be a box, or please god no, a bundle.

edited: oh, wait, those are new tables & chairs, so probably not a box.
    It could still be a box or bundle even with new chairs and tables. Other bundles included them and we've gotten boxes before with an update that also included chairs/tables, even if they weren't included in the box. Aren't we overdue for a box? That Rotisserie looks like a first place box item, honestly. Plus it's 4x4, it's flippin' huge! I'd love to have it but not sure if I'd ever actually use it due to it's size. I wish it was just a bit smaller, like 3x3.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I couldn't play for weeks and there is 5 I haven't mastered yet including valentine recipes too..
    Hehehe, I quit for almost a year remember, how do you think I feel? I know what you mean though, as I'm still playing catch-up while trying to finish off the dishes on these one-time appliances.

On a side note to all, I honest hope it isn't a bundle just for the sake of the Android Players. I really wish TL was able to offer them that same opportunity, or if not at least put the content into their design tabs and allow them to purchase the items are the same discounted rate individually. I feel bad for y'all.

Executive Chef
    I was really hoping for Easter goodies.

Fashion Designer
    I sure hope they are not going to ignore Spring and Easter this year but I have the feeling they are going to

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast