Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goal has opened but not available in adventures?

Host(ess)

goal has opened but not available in adventures?

I have reached the adventures goal: traverse the desert sands, but it is still locked in my Queen's court. Why is this? I shouldn't have to buy the barracks just to complete this goal especially when it should be available in my Queen's court! Am I wrong?

I think I had to do it twice through the castle and it cleared the goal.

Nightclub Owner
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....le-story-Goals

You may want to check the goal list as it's possible there's another goal you need to complete before it will open up for you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daph499 View Post
    I think I had to do it twice through the castle and it cleared the goal.
    Yes, but that's just it: it's not available in the castle to do! It says "locked by goal", but the goal has appeared! Every time I tap on the " go" button to access the "traverse the desert sands" adventure it redirects me to purchase the barracks which must be bought with gems (360!). I don't want to, nor feel I should have to, purchase gems to play the game.

I didn't have to purchase the barracks for this quest, but the adventure was available in my castle. check the goals that queentina posted, you might be missing something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    Yes, but that's just it: it's not available in the castle to do! It says "locked by goal", but the goal has appeared! Every time I tap on the " go" button to access the "traverse the desert sands" adventure it redirects me to purchase the barracks which must be bought with gems (360!). I don't want to, nor feel I should have to, purchase gems to play the game.
    You won't have to buy the barraks. Can you list out all the goals found in your quest book at the moment? I think there may be one you have to do in order to actually have that open, as otherwise it should be unlocked for you. It is really difficult to know if there is a goal you needed to do first before you can complete another one as they sometimes come at the same time, and the goal list isn't always clear what has to be done first.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    I have reached the adventures goal: traverse the desert sands, but it is still locked in my Queen's court. Why is this? I shouldn't have to buy the barracks just to complete this goal especially when it should be available in my Queen's court! Am I wrong?
    No, you definitely do not have to purchase the barracks - that's a different chain of goals. When you do unlock the adventure, it is done through the castle/Queen's court.

You'll need to expand to Sabina and do all of her associated quests to unlock that adventure. there are 3 parts to Sabina and the trigger is a goal that is in part 3 (called Strictly Ornamental).

This link will take you to the goals you need to do first.

If you need more help, please post what goals you have, or you can look them up for yourself through the HUB where there is an alphabetical listing of all goals.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-16-15 at 07:06 PM.

Host(ess)
    The goals I have are: sandy metal boots, solvent solutions, trials and tribute, being outed isn't so bad, fantasy fountains, how can you be so heartless, ready for a crowd.

Host(ess)
    Yup, looks like I have a few more to do before it unlocks. I have to get to strictly ornamental. Surprised the goal came up even though it's impossible to do at this point in the game.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for your help everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast