Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to get with trade tickets - supply crates worth it?

Executive Chef

What to get with trade tickets - supply crates worth it?

I have a question for you more experienced players... Are the trades for royal, enchanted, and ornate supply crates worth doing? Or is it better to save trade tickets for expansion permits? I'm level 26, so right in the middle of a bunch of goals. I saved up for the tinker camp first and got it.... I could definitely use some enchanted building supplies, but I'm wondering how many you actually get through the trade and whether it's worth it.

I have 38 tickets right now... so I could save up for the chateau, or get an expansion permit, or a supply crate. What would you all recommend?

Banned
    save them for expansion permits never waste tickets on anything but expansion permits once u get tinker
    Last edited by burritosprings; 03-13-15 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    chateau is a waste

I only do that trade when I have 99 of each item.

Save your trade tickets for expansion permits
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Expansion permits!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

I would get the Royal Chateau. I believe you need it for a goal. Of course, I might be wrong. If I am, please feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    I would get the Royal Chateau. I believe you need it for a goal. Of course, I might be wrong. If I am, please feel free to correct me.
    correct, for greselda / glimmergate-questline

in the early game the chateau helps with coins/h and RP, so save up for tinkercamp and chateau, than permits
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Oh wow, thanks for letting me know... I figured that the chateau was just a prize if we wanted one, had no idea it would be needed in a quest line. Now that I know, I will definitely get it, and then get expansion permits. I also do need royal points for sure... I'm short by a bit still to even reach Sabina. So this works... thanks for the advice everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    When I first started playing I made sure to get at least 1 of every Royal building as a precaution, as you never know when you'll need one for a quest line. After I built up my money and supplies, I then bought more if necessary or upgraded the ones I had.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    chateau is a waste
    Apologize for bad information earlier. Totally forgot about the wicked witch and her overbearing needs.. Again sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast