Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    BTW, I haven't unlocked supreme pizza or dessert pizza, nor vanilla milkshake or ratatouille. Anyone can give feedback on changes for these, if any?
    No change to dessert pizza or ratatouille.

It looks like they originally put the wrong sales and plate count with the wrong pizzas in the original release. The supreme pizza, meat lover pizza, and pizza marinara all were switched around. So now supreme pizza is 4500 coins, 5 servings per plate, and people may actually make it now.

Vanilla milkshake is still a 6 coin per plate recipe, but dropped from 300 to 225 servings. But they dropped vanilla from 3 to 1 so its a better change.

Nightclub Owner
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....appliance-type

That thread hasn't been updated yet and the first post has all the recipes with their cost, income, timing, and ingredients prior to the changes. The only thing that isn't listed is the refresh time on ingredients that changed, that you can find here and also hasn't been updated yet: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1029954

The other changes that were made that I'm not sure if there was ever a listing is the street market pricing - though do we really need to compare when the changes went from double to triple digits? The other changes, also not sure if there is a full listing in the game guide, doesn't look like it, is the requirements for upgrading the garden, street market, shops, and restaurant. Those also had changes made based off of some that were about to upgrade before these changes.

I figured I'd post those two links so people don't have to keep asking if this or that changed, you can look and check for yourself and then post your comment on the change - constructive good or bad, per TL's rules.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Exactly. Why bother having egg, bread, cheese, and at the time when it refreshed in a minute, lettuce available in the market? Or even the Tomato overload that I normally get. Those are all very quick turn-around ingredients and no reason to put them in the Street Market if its sole purpose was meant to get PREMIUM ingredients at a PREMIUM price.
    EXACTLY. If and that's a big "if" considering who the hell knows what the purpose of things are in this game anymore, then when I open my street market, I want to see PREMIUM items and get all the bs items out of it.

Yea, I think I'm done here :(

There are clearly different staff teams or deptments over at Team Lava. I've been a loyal Dragon Story and Castle Story player since they began nearly 3 years ago. I have had a few glitches and purchasing mishaps, but the team lava staff has always been great and went above and beyond to take care of its players in the forum, via email, via game parameters, and rewards for mishaps etc. I have spent far more $ than I probably should on both CS & DS. I've never regretted a dime given to this company until today. I truly wish I had not purchased the fish tank package yesterday or the gems last week for decor.

I believe I have played every game they have thus far because I always participate in the "new ones as goals" events. I leave glowing reviews for TL for the ones I like. But, today I have realized there must be different groups managing different games. Never have I seen players treated in this manner. I'm sad because I thought I found another TL game to play in between major events in the other games.

I was willing to go with the flow, swallow the irritation with the tomato sauce, and give the new settings a chance. The pizza marinara made up for a lot and I was still making decent money so I kept playing. But this update is too much. Street market prices, mayo, ginger, lettuce, garden times, lack of planting choice, the list goes on.

I will check back in a few days and see if they have responded to feedback, but if not, I will be deleting the game and adding my usual honest review to the App Store (and deleting neighbors so those who choose to stay won't be cluttered by inactive neighbors) I'm grabbing my time, energy, & money and running back to CS to collect tulips with TL staff I trust. Good luck and God speed to those who continue on.

Rhino Keeper

Rate this game at the App Store!

How do you really feel about the way TL treats their customers? The way they sold items promising one value but then switch it to something totally worthless? Are you happy with the way they do things? Do you feel like they are trying to drive away old customers that have already spent all they were going to spend and they are too lazy to add new content? Do you think new potential customers trying to decide whether to download this game at the App Store needs to know about his? Because if TL shafted us repeatedly now surely they will shaft new players they are trying to replace us with too.

Do the right thing, let people know what kind of business model TL runs on. Oh and the gems for download tricks is probably a good thing to talk to apple about too.

Rhino Keeper
    It's on a 10 minute refresh rate what do you expect? You'll have varying degrees of usefulness, but it's still better then waiting hours for market restocks. They are just trying to slow down the rate in which you make money back. More and more people finish all the available content every day, they need to slow people down until they get more of the game updated and fine tuned.

Adapt or leave, anyone who's played a TL game should have grasped the concept by now.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also very unhappy with these changes. I have multiple appliances that are pretty worthless now, in addition to my street market.

Are we also getting screwed on the items already on our counter? Since now they have changed earnings, are we getting the money earned when we made the recipe, or are we receiving money based on the new pricing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    It's on a 10 minute refresh rate what do you expect? You'll have varying degrees of usefulness, but it's still better then waiting hours for market restocks. They are just trying to slow down the rate in which you make money back. More and more people finish all the available content every day, they need to slow people down until they get more of the game updated and fine tuned.

Adapt or leave, anyone who's played a TL game should have grasped the concept by now.
    When a street market with 9 slots has most of them filled with eggs, cheese, bread, tomatoes and maybe a beef, lobster, rice, and veggie, then it isn't a PREMIUM usage market at PREMIUM pricing only. You're making an assumption on how TL decided the Street Market was going to run from the start, and most of us disagree with your assumption. It doesn't make sense for it to be for PREMIUM GOODS at PREMIUM PRICES when we're getting EGGS, BREAD, and CHEESE in it. Those aren't premium ingredients so your explanation doesn't wash.

Also, we're allowed to complain about the changes and hope TL reverts back to something that is at least reasonable. We shouldn't have to adapt to a change that is hundreds of dollars in difference, nor should we have to quit a game we've put time, effort, and money into.

New Resident
    U need no street market any more,

Lots of diamonds will solve any trouble,

Please pay for them!

Or delete it ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    I am also very unhappy with these changes. I have multiple appliances that are pretty worthless now, in addition to my street market.

Are we also getting screwed on the items already on our counter? Since now they have changed earnings, are we getting the money earned when we made the recipe, or are we receiving money based on the new pricing?
    Unless the per coin amount was changed there isn't any real way to know without TL telling us, and I doubt they'll do that. Most likely it is at the new pricing as that is how the changes work in the other food type games of theirs (RS and BS). Once the change is put into the game, it even affected the food cooking and the food selling. That is why a lot of us were in an uproar over the BS changes years ago because they changed the pricing and we had thousands of dishes on our counters that were now going to sell at the lower price when we cooked them at the higher price. In essence, many of us lost out on money originally due to us when we cooked the recipe and may not have cooked it in the first place if we'd known the profit was going to be so low that is was basically non-existent.