Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Did the restock time of lettuce chg from 1 min to 5 mins or has it always been 5 mins?
    No, I could have sworn it was always 1 minute. Also, Pizza Marinara has changed from making 4,500 coins to 1,800 coins. I was about to buy the Commercial Oven for 50,000 coins only to come back to my restaurant and see that it is now 95,000 coins!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    That option is looking real good right now. Been fun meeting people here, but dealing with TL is just a waste of time.

Bloody disgusting.
    TL is just pushing our limits to the next level. I am sure sooner or later, the population of RS2 would decrease dramatically, if the company doesn't revert things back to the original form.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Did the restock time of lettuce chg from 1 min to 5 mins or has it always been 5 mins?
    Yes it changed to 5 minutes. Many things changed - recipe ingredients, timing on ingredients, pricing income, street market pricing, tool requirements for some upgrades....You name it, they changed it.

Executive Chef
    I started this game late, with the Valentines edition. I have found it incredibly hard to expand, and have only received ONE shovel the entire time. (I'm level 32 now). Since I haven't had the parts to expand garden or restaurant much, I put my parts to use in adding slots in market and increasing pantry size. To make the part situation worse, about a quarter of the time, cid drops ONE gem! Seriously? It takes a minimum of 8 gems per part! Cid should either only gift parts, or gift enough gems to buy a part! I have to wait long enough to get the ridiculous amount of parts needed for EVERYTHING.
    So I had decided that almost any type of expansion or growth was gonna cost me some gems. I was not thrilled with that, but I was enjoying the game enough otherwise, so I kept playing. Lately, all my recipes have been requiring the same items at the same time, especially the St P day ones. So occasionally, I bought a spice or clover w gems. I've been getting less alright with that. It seems the goals won't be reachable without spending gems now, too.
    The one thing I loved about this game was the market. Even tho it often had multiples of things I didn't need, the ability to grab an extra item here and there for coins was awesome. That has been ruined now.
    And change gifting system back! This new system is confusing and complicated. I can't ever remember who I already gifted or who usually gifts me. And we should be able to gift PARTS to our neighbors, or at least select what we give, like in CS.
    I'm not seeing how this game could be fun for me anymore. I'm going to just delete it now. I'm only sorry I spent money on it at all, and that I still have some gems left.
    So long RS2, and so long neighbors.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 03-16-15 at 06:54 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I have deleted the game I'm a little fed up with Storm 8 games lately

Host(ess)
    I don't usually post, but I believe it is important to voice my opinion on the matter. I feel these new changes are absurd! I play so much my house work has been suffering, but now I'm very glad I did not add gems yet. I will wait to see if the game we all were very much enjoying returns back to normal. I don't agree with exaggerated prices out of no where, changes in already existing recipes, ect... I feel that TL has just broke something that didn't need to be fixed.

Tomato soup takes now 1 hour to make, sure it was 15-20 mins or no??? This is too much on me ...

I feel that it is underhand for the developers to make changes of this nature without informing the player base. I bought from the street market this morning when I logged on, without checking the prices. I realised I'd spent 600 coins on three rather basic items. The experience has left me feeling uncomfortable with TL and their methods.
    They are abusing their player base and it is a little ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Tomato soup takes now 1 hour to make, sure it was 15-20 mins or no??? This is too much on me ...
    It used to take just 4 minutes! Now it's a whole hour! I can't believe it...smh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    That option is looking real good right now. Been fun meeting people here, but dealing with TL is just a waste of time.

Bloody disgusting.
    Ekk, I was waiting for you to come on. You were actually the first person I thought of when I started reading about the street market