Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we have shared all your great feedback with the game team. We understand that some of these changes may be a bit jarring, but this is still a relatively new game and we may not get things perfect on the first try. With any changes we make, our goal is to provide you all with a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time. We do hope you continue to provide us with your valuable feedback as we continue working to make Restaurant Story 2 the best that we can. Thanks again for all your support!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we have shared all your great feedback with the game team. We understand that some of these changes may be a bit jarring, but this is still a relatively new game and we may not get things perfect on the first try. With any changes we make, our goal is to provide you all with a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time. We do hope you continue to provide us with your valuable feedback as we continue working to make Restaurant Story 2 the best that we can. Thanks again for all your support!
    The below figures are from the last three Street Market sweeps I did. This would not provide ANYONE with a fun and engaging experience that ANYONE could enjoy for a long time. I'm not asking for things to be perfect, FrozenTurtle, but I do expect that TL would recognize that raising Street Market prices by 500%+ isn't going to sit well with the community and should've been a priority to change it back straight away, then work on what they should be before implementing them, and make them reasonable. There is no way that TL can tell me they want the prices to stay at that as surely you must realize by now that what HAD BEEN a great game concept has been destroyed, made obsolete, and blown up. You took the Street Market and made it virtually impossible to use, so why bother having it at all now? You may as well just remove it from the game.

I honestly believe that whoever at TL came up with the pricing scheme needs to learn basic math again, or talk to a 4th grader, they learn about % in school. Surely they could help that person.

On a side note, how hard would it really be for the developers or people actually coming up with the recipes to actually take a DAY, ONE DAY, and look at what is already available and what they've got planned to roll out and for once and for all, make the changes and then leave them alone? Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to do. Changing recipes every week is a burden on the players and annoys us. We plan what we're going to make based off of the ingredients and timing and when you constantly change what a recipe uses, or the time to cook the recipe, you make it harder for EVERYONE, not easier and not a fun and engaging experience.

If you were playing this game, would you purchase items from the Street Market at these price % differences? I think not.

Item-SM cost-RS cost -% diff
    Egg- 7-1- 700%
    Broccoli-162-35 -463%
    Bacon-112 -20 -560%
    Mayo -314 -45 -698%
    Cucumber -131 -25 -524%
    Flour -89 -14 -636%
    Seaweed -129 -25 -516%
    Tuna -113 -20 -565%
    Cucumber -149 -25 -596%

Egg -6-1 -600%
    Pea -233 -40 -583%
    Flour -179 -14 -1279%
    Lobster-495-85 -582%
    Broccoli-177-35 -506%
    Sugar-122 -20 -610%
    Egg -8-1- 800%
    Salmon-333-50 -666%
    Pea-286 -40 -715%

Bread-14-2-700%
    Bread-12-2-600%
    Sugar-99- 20 -495%
    Butter-496 -75 -661%
    Bacon-131 -20 -655%
    Cheese-21 -3 -700%
    Pepper-240-35 -686%
    Pasta -20-4 -500%
    Cream-74- 13 -569%

By the way, as a side note, I want to thank you for responding exactly as many of us predicted TL would and the way TL always respond to things of this nature. It isn't even an applicable answer to the multitude of questions we've asked through-out the thread, it is a basic bot response. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

As one poster put it: "making adjustments to the games's economy and balance to ensure the prolongued quality of the game for everyone."

Again, thank you for proving us right in EXACTLY the response we'd get. You ask for feedback, we give it, but you give us a bot response. If you want us to give you further CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, then you need to start giving us VALID ANSWERS.

Many of us are sick of acting like your beta testers. We don't get paid by TL, hire someone to do it and stop expecting us, your customers, to do it for you.
    Last edited by queentina3; 03-18-15 at 07:18 PM.

New Resident
    I played for 1 month and level 42 and I have quitted this game. Thank you for your great feedback.

What more feedback could you possibly want from us? Out of 300 posts, 1 person said the changes were favourable and the rest have said otherwise. Surely an appropriate decision could be made at this juncture.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post

By the way, as a side note, I want to thank you for responding exactly as many of us predicted TL would and the way TL always respond to things of this nature. It isn't even an applicable answer to the multitude of questions we've asked through-out the thread, it is a basic bot response. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

As one poster put it: "making adjustments to the games's economy and balance to ensure the prolongued quality of the game for everyone."

Again, thank you for proving us right in EXACTLY the response we'd get. You ask for feedback, we give it, but you give us a bot response. If you want us to give you further CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, then you need to start giving us VALID ANSWERS.

Many of us are sick of acting like your beta testers. We don't get paid by TL, hire someone to do it and stop expecting us, your customers, to do it for you.
    I could not have said this any better. What a joke. They must have one canned response across games for any issue.

Simply a pathetic and expected S8 response. Perhaps the reason for the the rebranding/renaming of late. Trying to create a respectable reputation after being so tarnished.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I could not have said this any better. What a joke. They must have one canned response across games for any issue.
    Lol. Yes. They actually do But this new version of the standard response is even more...interesting...than the original one. It's even more vague and fluffy than before.

Or better - next time, don't release games that's only 20% complete.. I'm sure we are in for many many more updates as there are still many parts of the game that are locked... Looks like we are really just beta testers.

Rhino Keeper

Dear New Players

Hi fellow gamers,

I would love to hear from everyone, but as an upper level player (Lv 49) I'm mostly curious what is it like for people to cope with the recent disastrous "jarring" changes that TL contemptuously and callously threw at you.

How do you feel about TL suddenly doubling appliance prices?

How do you feel about the street market suddenly becoming very expensive to use? Are you grateful that you get to just skip this part of the game and save your parts for other areas of the game? As it used to be my favorite feature in this game, I miss it a great deal, but I wonder what it's like to start the game without it to begin with, or for people whom have not yet grown used to relying on their S.M. to supply their existing recipe combo. Do you find the game fun enough as it is without it?

And as I'm sure you have become aware, TL has established a habit of routinely changing recipes and consistently, always making it harder and harder to make with each change. What is it like to invest a lot into unlocking an exorbitant recipe, upgrading market to suit recipe requirements, maybe even paying real money to help with the demanding upgrade, only to find out a week later it's no longer worth cooking?

And how do you feel about TL's routine canned response, "thank you for the feedbacks, I've passed it onto developers, in the mean time suck it up, you don't have to like it, we don't have to fix it."

How do you feel about TL's business model of making money not through releasing new content, but through taking away things that you have already paid for (recipes), sabotaging existing game balance to make it nearly impossible to play and earn anything at all?

For me, the only reason I'm still here is because I've already invested too much into this game (or what this game used to be) to just walk away. I'm trying to figure out if it's nearly as frustrating to new players, and what makes them decide to keep playing (if you decide to keep playing.) it's sad enough that they've destroyed what used to be a good game, it's even worse to think that there might not be any future to this game as they have become so hostile to new players that are just starting now.

I won't call the drastic price increases "a bit jarring". It is way out of proportion.. or should I say out of this world?!
    And is this update "your first try"? I seriously doubt so.
    Reading this kind of reply made me feel that it is written by an auto-bot.

I used to think that TL is filled with experienced game architects. This time, I wonder if it is filled by a bunch of toddlers who have yet to learn simple math. Whoever that is responsible for making this dumb change to the street market ought to be fired. Seriously. He or she will destroy TL if he or she stays on.

While TL appreciates our constructive comments, we as your customers, would appreciate your constructive support too! Pls stop treating us like fools by making nonsensical changes to the game.

May we know after TL has heard our constructive comments, what would be the constructive action TL is going to take? We dun need a usual auto-bot reply cos it makes people feel that this is just a way of saying "Thank you, we heard you but the changes are going to stay."

Honestly, I am disappointed to see that TL is only responding now after so long... with so many complains going on. If nothing gets done, I will quit and this would be the last time I download a game from TL. And I believe many will do the same.

Just a word of advice to new players - don't ever pay real money for the gems cos TL will devalue whatever u bot or upgraded in subsequent updates.