Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dijkstramaaike View Post
    That's true, but two days ago my eggs in the street market were $80, so $8 is a better price. Not that I'm buying those because in the General Market they are indeed only $1. But some prices are not so super high as they were before anymore.
    Your experience then is different than everyone else's then. Until this update, which I believe was 2 days ago, all the prices were reasonal, now none are. I have looked multiple times yesterday and today, I have yet to see a reasonable price in that market.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalnaar View Post
    I thought they just wanted to make you spend more real money, instead they chase away paying customers. Strange way to run a company.
    I doubt the gem pack purchases have gone down. Just earlier in this thread someone confessed to willingly buying gems, even with all of the madness going on. Not all players come to this forum and not all players pay attention to the changes going on in their games. Gem sales are probably still consistent or maybe have even increased as people try to get through the st patrick's day goal in time.

Executive Chef
    There is still yet to be a post be any kind of team member? What a cowardly way to do business!! It only takes 5 min for them to respond to any kind of glitch (or something hurting their bottom line) reported here. It's just lame!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    There is still yet to be a post be any kind of team member? What a cowardly way to do business!! It only takes 5 min for them to respond to any kind of glitch (or something hurting their bottom line) reported here. It's just lame!!
    Ha! That's nothing compared to how they handled City story. "The big update coming. We're listening, we're going to change everything, give us suggestions, oh yes working on it working on it, it's coming, it will have this new feature... "

And the developer disappeared. I think I hung around for close to a year before I left the game. For all we know that big update still hasn't happened, and the PR genius (at sabotage) still haven't responded at all what happened to all those promises (or the guy who made those promises, as far as I know he disappeared from the forum entirely, so cowardly he didn't even have the courtesy of telling players to stop waiting as it's not happening.)

Executive Chef
    I don't why I even keep checking here really? It's just hard to let go of something you've learned to love and enjoy, but they have already ruined any trust or loyalty I had towards this game with there complete silence on this matter!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    The more you have invested in something the more you value it, it's just basic behavioral economics. Game companies play on these human buttons to generate loyalty and profits and build habits forming products that's hard to break away from, so don't feel silly if you care even though you rationally think you shouldn't.

I'm just getting a kick out of pointing out their incompetence. I'll quit when I quit, I don't pressure myself to, it's interesting until it's not interesting anymore. The feeling of anger and irritation came up a few times during game play, the more irritating it becomes the easier it is for me to just walk away. Meanwhile it's cathartic to take it out on TL here, they probably know that too, that's why they let us rant without intending to address anything. They already know their reputation is in the toilet so there's nothing to lose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I'm just getting a kick out of pointing out their incompetence. .
    In another TL/S8 recently released game (around the same time as RS2), during the event there were a ton of problems with the quest line. Lots of forum complaints, and players were slightly compensated for the errors of the developers. All the issues should have been apparent during beta testing (assuming they do so?). It also seems that TL/S8 releases events too close to the weekend when they seem to have no technical staff around.

But then again, I started playing years ago when we were compensated for issues, etc. That transparent honesty was appreciated.

So for me, the recent rectified game issue is the glimmer of hope that they will make changes to RS2 that would make gameplay enjoyable again.

Rhino Keeper
    They're pathetic.

Nightclub Owner
    As I've said earlier, the only response you'll probably get will be along the lines of TL's constantly "making adjustments to the games's economy and balance to ensure the prolongued quality of the game for everyone." I find this response very annoying, but not quite as annoying as the one that goes, "Thanks for yor positive feedback! We have passed on your comments to our developers". That one irks me to no end.

No doubt there is no glitch, so there will be no apology for a glitch.

Their bottom line probably isn't hurting so no need for them to comment. No matter what they do to frustrate players there will always be players who will buy gem packs to allow them to expand or buy those cute decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    All the issues should have been apparent during beta testing (assuming they do so?). It also seems that TL/S8 releases events too close to the weekend when they seem to have no technical staff around.
    You're really willing to assume that they actually play their games? Lol. It has been pretty apparent over the years that they don't.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-18-15 at 09:29 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    The more you have invested in something the more you value it, it's just basic behavioral economics. Game companies play on these human buttons to generate loyalty and profits and build habits forming products that's hard to break away from, so don't feel silly if you care even though you rationally think you shouldn't.

I'm just getting a kick out of pointing out their incompetence. I'll quit when I quit, I don't pressure myself to, it's interesting until it's not interesting anymore. The feeling of anger and irritation came up a few times during game play, the more irritating it becomes the easier it is for me to just walk away. Meanwhile it's cathartic to take it out on TL here, they probably know that too, that's why they let us rant without intending to address anything. They already know their reputation is in the toilet so there's nothing to lose.
    This is exactly how I feel. I only learned about this game playing their bingo game... Downloaded for free bingo things, didn't know I'd really enjoy it, I don't even play bingo anymore...because I loved this game so much. And this game is time consuming, particularly collecting water tips.
    Now on level 36, next level I'm supposed to open the fruit market... Have been prepared with parts for levels just like I did with fish market so I could open it and get it out of the way immediately... But they changed parts? I hate when I plan like 3 levels in advance or more to always have the parts for something... Now, no clue what fruit market takes? Watch I have been deleting certain parts to keep the ones I think opens it.

But I understand when it's hard to let go of a game... It takes time... Then one day, you find yourself becoming less and less interested... I spent a lot of money on dragonstory, a lot of time, then got sick of things... Walked away. It'll probably happen that way with this game too. Just time and eventually, frustration mixed with it's not really worth it... Then you find new things to hold your interest. Then you realize you haven't played in months... A year... And just delete it.