Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    P.s I just completed it last night... Barely logging in to the game and he's dropping so many... Sometimes 8 at a time after the goal is done? I'm going to have hundreds of shamrocks before this event is over. Why after I mastered it he now dumps so many shamrocks? It's very uneven. Give the shamrocks to people that need to catch up or have glitches. It's not even 2 pm here in Cali... Yet , getting so many visits under an hour? I know vday, they sped frank up in the end to help people catch up. Hope your game gets sped up soon.
    I completed this goal last Saturday and now have well over 60 shamrocks. I really wish I could gift them to neighbors that need them. I even tried to not click on Liam as I didn't want more but he won't leave until you do so. I even went into edit mode and swiped the chair out from under him, he just came back in again.

Rhino Keeper
    I just tried to log into the game, but got a "down for maintenance" message. Hmmmmm....could they possibly be righting their wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I just tried to log into the game, but got a "down for maintenance" message. Hmmmmm....could they possibly be righting their wrong?
    I'm hoping.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I'm hoping.....
    Just got back in and everything is the same. High prices in the market are still there.

Rhino Keeper
    Past behavior is best predictor of future behavior right? They shafted us progressively with each update and made the game worse every single time. Think about it, really really think about it, what would you predict? And do you really want to know what else they are forking up this time?

Executive Chef
    Next time I'm just gonna hog tie the optimist in me,really thought they fixing something,anything

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Past behavior is best predictor of future behavior right? They shafted us progressively with each update and made the game worse every single time. Think about it, really really think about it, what would you predict? And do you really want to know what else they are forking up this time?
    Hmm ... let's brainstorm on this:

(1) Liam could come in and steal stuff from your pantry.
    (2) Neighbors could gift you bombs that blow up one of your appliances.
    (3) If you don't cook a recipe for 3 days straight, you lose a star.
    (4) If you don't tend your garden for 2 days, a sinkhole could open up and swallow your garden.

Any other ideas?

Executive Chef
    You know, I think they did that "maintenance" just to see us get happy,thinking they had a change of heart,but really just to let us know,nope they ain't changing a thing,nice prank TL,now I'm definitely not spending any more money till things look better,great job on taking the joy out of yet again a game I like of yours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post

(4) If you don't tend your garden for 2 days, a sinkhole could open up and swallow your garden.

Any other ideas?

I'm sorry...but literal tears are making it hard to write this because I burst out laughing so hard. Hahahahaha! Number 2 is what did me in....by the last one I was choking. You all keep these games light. Even when they annoy us to no end.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post

Any other ideas?
    That bomb idea. For real!! Now that would prolong the quality of the game for everyone!