Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I told hall Cid has been Hoffa'd. Or running away from spousal support payments. He's been MIA. Ive seen him once since yesterday. It's dreadful.
    Ok, I'm only half joking, you decide which part is serious.

So we have a down turn and everybody is depressed, to profit from that I'm selling a lot of drinks in my restaurant right? So Cid used to come here and drink from time to time.

When he's really chucking it, head tilted back and all ... I noticed ... He... He... Hehehe, he wears eyeshadows. I watched other patrons and they don't seem to be wearing eyeshadows, its just CID.

So I'm not even sure if CID is a guy. Sometimes ladies get into engineering too ya know ...

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    What is a good level to have the stores too....seeing as how the market is now useless or will break ur pockets....I wish I could trade in my market slots and get back all those precious materials ....I'm not fully upgraded thank goodness but still ....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
    What is a good level to have the stores too....seeing as how the market is now useless or will break ur pockets....I wish I could trade in my market slots and get back all those precious materials ....I'm not fully upgraded thank goodness but still ....
    I was pretty happy with my general store, meat market, and veggie market being at 4x and the seafood shop at 3x. Now though, I'm just blah about the whole thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, to lighten up the mood, just so you all can have a good laugh, moments before this uber nasty down-date I upgraded my street market to 20 slots. Bwahahahaha. Have a good laugh, the drinks are on me if you want to come over to my place and mop around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Well, to lighten up the mood, just so you all can have a good laugh, moments before this uber nasty down-date I upgraded my street market to 20 slots. Bwahahahaha. Have a good laugh, the drinks are on me if you want to come over to my place and mop around a bit.
    Look on the bright side: More opportunities to buy a mushroom for 496 coins! Lucky you!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm honestly trying not to laugh at you, truly. Though I did mock you in the original market thread last night, did you see that?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think CID and Lilly decided to go on vacation as they knew what was coming down and didn't want to be around for it. They figure Liam can handle any harassment. They are now sitting on a sunny beach drinking margaritas and having a blast - laughing at us all.
    Lol... I was wondering if we had alcohol permits for our restaurants. I assume YES since when you make a Greek salad there is clearly a glass of wine ( merlot I presume) so maybe they need a liquor shop in one of the under constructions spots. Real life restaurants charge you so much for cocktails, you might be able to make that juice machine USEFUL. Pour in a shot, increase servings x2 or something.... It's a good idea... Afterall, that wine that sits when you make Greek salad, sits there... Who is drinking it?? The servers? The cooks? The creators of rs2? Lemonade... Orange juice... Throw in something extra and make the recipe worth a lot. Customers will be happy.

New Resident
    My game was deleted !!! For me, of course!!

Nightclub Owner
    Just started playing. So just before the price change I chose to repair the street market. I had the option to repair the street market or do the garden thing. Of course I thought the market would be of more value to me right now. Of course it's now useless and all CID brings me now are nails. So it may be a while before i can expand or repair or do anything. Oh well. I was trying to get into the game, now It's just such a frustrating waste of time for a new player. What's the point?

Executive Chef
    So we had maintenance for a SALE???!!!!are they outta their little minds,because nobody is in the mood to buy anything with coins or gems!