Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Tomato Soup... TOMATO SOUP of all things takes an HOUR NOW. I couldnt believe my eyes with that one.

Nightclub Owner
    I know I've stated it already but one of my biggest gripes, street market pricing aside, is that the spices are being added to the recipes. I liked having the Spice machine and using them there, to now have to use them also for recipes, when they are a RANDOM DROP, is not acceptable to me. I'm already juggling what to make based off of ingredients available to me to buy from the stores, when they're available, how long refresh - that for TL to add in a Spice to a recipe when I'm not guaranteed on getting that spice AT ALL, is just not right or fair.

If I decide to keep playing, which I haven't decided yet, then I'll probably only focus and cook dishes that don't require the spices being added to them. I only have 6 plots as it is and CID rarely drops me shovels, so increasing the garden isn't an option without spending gems, which I won't do because that is exactly what they want, me to spend gems to upgrade.

I also don't like the fact that instead of decreasing the refresh time on things like onions, lobster, butter, mushrooms, they increase it on items like lettuce! Not to mention the changing cook times for recipes from 4 minutes to 1 hour. What was so wrong with Tomato Soup taking 4 minutes? My tomato soup would be burnt if I cooked it for an hour in real life, but 4 minutes...acceptable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neth3rtwist View Post
    Tomato Soup... TOMATO SOUP of all things takes an HOUR NOW. I couldnt believe my eyes with that one.
    It also used to be a 4 coins dish but now only sells for 2. So if you already have some on your counter they just stole half of it's worth

Rhino Keeper
    To think I wasted house spice on my marinara pizza which will all end up in the bin.

Actually doesn't matter, I'll most likely stop playing as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    To think I wasted house spice on my marinara pizza which will all end up in the bin.

Actually doesn't matter, I'll most likely stop playing as well.
    Just stop cooking and store you appliances for now. It gives you a chance to finally clear your counters and maybe (though doubtful) TL will change their minds and fix this atrocious update.

Tsk! So many recipe changes! I never saw it coming until I saw the Tuna Roll now requires ginger! That tomato soup is 1 hour! Super crazy! Oh, those market prices! Imagine buying them and it will be too hard to recover those coins! I have enough! Time to quit for now.. That street market crazy prices really ****ed the game..

Executive Chef
    Don't understand the logic!! I mean I have been playing the game for months and rather enjoying it even spent a little money along the way but now everything just seems impossible and pointless to even try for. Now I have no intentions of playing much at all and definitely won't be spending any money.

Who cares if a player feels as if they are getting ahead spending a few dollars here and there until they ultimately get bored of game, at least they spent some money and there will be someone right behind them to take their place. Now you've just ruined it IMO and even a new player has to find this game unappealing now.
    Last edited by cquinn32; 03-16-15 at 09:08 PM.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    They already dropped from four and a half stars a few hours ago to four stars now. Keep it up and we can tank it to one!

Farm Supplier
    6 garden plots 4 of them have vanilla. How am I supposed to make anything?

Farm Supplier
    Oh.. Funny, when i made a joke about them gifting eggs after they started gifting cheese and they started doing it... So I made a reference to the film "office space" as they work in their cubicles in Northern California.
    Now, I think of a classic... Jack Nicholson "One who flew over the cuckoo's nest" great film, watch it, TL. It's a classic. ;-)