Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Nightclub Owner

Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

What the heck, TL??? Why do you keep messing with existing recipes???

Cucumber Sandwich now requires Mayo when it didn't before!

I haven't checked them all yet but I will to see if you've changed any others. Please stop doing this! Once you've decided on a recipe and released it, leave it the heck alone!

GRRRRR!!!

Salmon Sushi is also changed! It now requires 1 Ginger Spice.
    Tuna Roll is also changed! It now requires 1 Ginger Spice.
    Mandarin/Chicken is locked until Lvl 46 so I can't check those.

I think those are the only changes on the appliances I have - missing chateau oven and drink machine.

Edit: FrozenTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thank you everyone for sharing your feedback regarding these recent changes. Please keep the discussion on track and be sure you are only posting constructive comments. If the discussion starts running off-topic, posts may be removed or the thread may be closed. We do want to hear what you have to say, so please continue sharing your feedback and encourage your neighbors to do so as well. Thank you all for your continued support!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we have shared all your great feedback with the game team. We understand that some of these changes may be a bit jarring, but this is still a relatively new game and we may not get things perfect on the first try. With any changes we make, our goal is to provide you all with a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time. We do hope you continue to provide us with your valuable feedback as we continue working to make Restaurant Story 2 the best that we can. Thanks again for all your support!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-18-15 at 05:39 PM. Reason: more info

Executive Chef
    I just expanded my veggie store to five slots to help finish the cucumber sandwiches goal and then they pull a recipe switch on us, ugh! Now mayo refresh is going to limit my sandwich making.

The street market has become super expensive also, I'm seeing an orange in one slot for 270 and previously the max was like 90. Potatoes selling around 180. Seriously?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    What the heck, TL??? Why do you keep messing with existing recipes???

Cucumber Sandwich now requires Mayo when it didn't before!

I haven't checked them all yet but I will to see if you've changed any others. Please stop doing this! Once you've decided on a recipe and released it, leave it the heck alone!

GRRRRR!!!

I literally just saw this two seconds ago, I have made that sandwich like 4 times today and all of a sudden it's different. It's for sure annoying.

They changed the time it takes lettuce to regenerate as well...

I have never posted on the forums but lurk quite a bit. Tried to make Tuna roll and they now require ginger! Too many changes going on.
    Last edited by reeses4115; 03-16-15 at 03:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    They did adjust osso bucco to need only one onion in addition to the sauce and meatloaf to just the sauce, no onions, but that's still more onions required than old original recipes.

Ugh just saw strawberry in my street market for 339. Everything so expensive now!

Farm Supplier

street market price

I just hit level 42 and my street market price are ridiculously high 295 mayonnaise 145 cucumber 285 green bean. Is it to do with the level I am on now or has there been another change?

Rhino Keeper
    Chicken salad requires celery now.

Nightclub Owner
    This is another change, just like the recipes have changed as well. I'm so mad. UGH!

You also need ginger in salmon sushi and tuna roll recipes.

I'm not a fan of this change either, particularly when the item required is obtained randomly.

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast