Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Executive Chef
    I've also noticed that my street market is flooded with rare items mushrooms, onions, peppers ect. much more than before.
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    Since I was leveling up pretty quick , I knew that TL would probably throw some changes in.
    I personally feel it was too much.

I can live with some, but as others have stated, the marketplace is useless to me at the current prices. If I get in a pinch and need one more of an item so I can go ahead
    complete a recipe, I will buy it, but it really cuts into my profit.

When I first come in my game, I like to check my market first, now I hardly ever look at it.

The other thing. I wish they would of waited to do this change until we were in-between timed goals.

I did finally get my St Patrick's goals done, but it was a little stressful!

I do want to say Thanks to everyone.

I know this has been really upsetting, but your posts have been very constructive!

I know that the CMs do not come on and post daily, but I can promise you that they are reading all your comments and taking these back to the team.

We may not get everything changed back but hopefully after hearing from all you how these changes have affected your gameplay TL will make some adjustments
    (In our favor , our course!)

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-19-15 at 11:42 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    It's cruel....it's like they're teasing us, taunting us..... *come on queen, you know you want it. grab it, Grab it, GRAB IT!*

My finger actually tingles as I go to hit the X and close the Market, like it can't believe I'm not actually grabbing up those rare goodies.

ETA: kooky, that bunnies tail is hypnotizing me. My eyes just zero in on it every time I see one of your posts. LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah to prevent myself from further loss I've finally deleted my RS2 . tried it, loved it, it died, I tried to kick the dead horse, it remains just as dead and aggravating.

Hey Queentina, mind if I add you on Castle story? Now that I quit RS2 I might get back into castle.

Nightclub Owner
    Sure, go ahead. I play Fairytale, Farm 2, and RS 1 as well, if you decide to give them a try/get back into them as well.

CID showed up for me fairly quickly since his last visit and right as I opened my game too, so I'm still holding on. Probably because I'm still able to cook some $5 and $6 recipes to keep my cashflow going, though I do end up with some appliances not being used and my counters no longer all have food on them. I'm still selling out though, so that's good as I know I'm getting the full profit without food sitting there for days. But if CID disappears again......Well that's a different story. Can't do anything without CID. He's my lifeline!

Executive Chef
    I could probably cope with the changing of recipes (don't like it) but just takes some adjusting I guess.

But to make recipes harder to cook and at the same time rendering the market worthless it's just too much.
    As it is now they should just remove the market all together so that new players don't waste their supplies on it.
    Main id: squinn1981

My complaint has to do with gifting on Restaurant Story 2. When people sign in with Facebook I have no idea who I'm gifting back. Also, when I gift, it just keeps filling back up with gifts so when I accept and gift back I have no idea who I'm gifting. I am becoming more and more frustrated with this game. Impossible Irish goals, crazy prices at the street market....I play several other Teamlava games. It may be time to delete this one. Thanks...

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I don't think I'm losing my mind. I only have one Chateau Stove and have been waiting on learning Prime Rib until I've leveled up to get the second one, as it takes 2 days to learn, but I just checked the appliances and it says that I'm at my max limit! We're only allowed to have 1 Chateau Stove now? Usually if you only have 1 of an appliance but are allowed two, it says "next at level xxx" but this doesn't, it's saying I can only have one.

TL, is that true? Did you limit us to only 1 Chateau Stove now? If so, why? We're still able to have 2 Salad Bars, 2 Drink Makers, and 2 Chateau Oven's, so why not 2 Chateau Stoves?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    TL, is that true? Did you limit us to only 1 Chateau Stove now? If so, why? We're still able to have 2 Salad Bars, 2 Drink Makers, and 2 Chateau Oven's, so why not 2 Chateau Stoves?
    I only have one chateau stove and one chateau oven. That was what was available before all the madness started. I do have the gem option for the 2nd ones.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I only have one chateau stove and one chateau oven. That was what was available before all the madness started. I do have the gem option for the 2nd ones.
    So it was always like this? I could swear my chateau stove had a "next available at level 40" as I wasn't sure if I was going to get the 2nd salad machine at 39 or hold off for the 2nd chateau stove. I guess the drink machine/chateau oven having two is the coin and then the gem option - had forgotten about that so we're only allowed one of those later on, right? They've always been locked for me as I'm not high enough yet to unlock them.

ETA: 2 days to learn Prime Rib is insane. It is only 4 beef and 2 garlic. 12 hours is sufficient.