Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Farm Supplier
    This is ridiculous. Changing recipes and payouts (eg. Pizza Marinara) on the fly.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-15 at 02:31 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else's game system currently in maintenance?? Seems odd to do maintenance mid-day PST.....maybe they ARE listening. ***Fingers crossed!!***
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Farm Supplier
    I hope so too regarding maintenance. I logged in, didn't get that message but the food I was serving was gone without saying " you earned x amount of coins while away" coins are precious now.... I can't afford to make food, leave for 5 mins, come back and it's gone. Not at this point, when making food costs sometimes more than serving... And with the ongoing glitch of food disappearing... They never fixed even before the last update even though they claimed to fix these glitches in iTunes update description...you can't make up the coins, you'll LEVEL up, without coins. Like breakfast challenge... All that xp/ level stars for making low coin dishes. It causes people to level up FAST without being able to afford unlocking recipes, buying appliances...
    I'd rather make more coins and level up slowlyyyyy.... So I can afford to unlock things. Increase the amount of stars to level up instead of messing with street market. That will give them MORE time to be able to get levels beyond the current max. It makes sense to me. If they need more time. Change level up stars... Don't hurt people that may have spent money on gems for street market or this or that.

It's a win win situation, they get more time... They keep players HAPPY. Happy players spend money. Like a retail store. Ignore a customer, bad customer service, customer shops somewhere else. They want money? Take constructive criticism. It will help. Practice good business ethics, you'll win. Don't? Karma will hurt ya. Games like King (ya know all the sagas) as annoying as they are atleast they straight up tell you pay or harass people on Facebook to level up. (Which I can't STAND but atleast it's honest? No hidden gimmicks or sudden changes.. Still would never play those games but saying...)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post
    Hmm ... let's brainstorm on this:

(1) Liam could come in and steal stuff from your pantry.
    (2) Neighbors could gift you bombs that blow up one of your appliances.
    (3) If you don't cook a recipe for 3 days straight, you lose a star.
    (4) If you don't tend your garden for 2 days, a sinkhole could open up and swallow your garden.

Any other ideas?
    *dies from laughter* Those are great!

(5) CID decides that shovel and hammer he dropped you the last two times he appeared he needs back - and takes them.
    (6) Lilly drops you an egg instead of a bag of seeds
    (7) The Street Market gets reset to beginner level with only a few open slots and you don't care due to pricing.
    (8) The Pantry you upgraded is now reset back to beginner level and they refuse to fix it because they want you to start from scratch.
    (9) The Pantry now requires 20 shovels and 30 hammers to upgrade. Nails are no longer necessary but that is all CID still drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, checked Liam, no item stolen so far, checking under the kilt caused a bit of a commotion.

Unabomber is probably heading somewhere but it just might not be to our restaurants. I wonder where they will go. I heard it will take the form of exploding frozen turds.

Lose a star? TL is like a black hole, it sucks the joy and daylight out of everything.

I thought I saw a sinkhole, so I turned around to look again but couldn't find it. Turns out this whoe game is the sinkhole.

Executive Chef
    And the heck has Sid been?!hes barely been around all day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    And the heck has Sid been?!hes barely been around all day!
    I heard he quit. Probably signed a union pack with lily too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I heard he quit. Probably signed a union pack with lily too.
    That's actually smart of him-he's jumping off the boat before it sinks

Executive Chef
    I told hall Cid has been Hoffa'd. Or running away from spousal support payments. He's been MIA. Ive seen him once since yesterday. It's dreadful.

Nightclub Owner
    I think CID and Lilly decided to go on vacation as they knew what was coming down and didn't want to be around for it. They figure Liam can handle any harassment. They are now sitting on a sunny beach drinking margaritas and having a blast - laughing at us all.