Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    I am also very unhappy with these changes. I have multiple appliances that are pretty worthless now, in addition to my street market.

Are we also getting screwed on the items already on our counter? Since now they have changed earnings, are we getting the money earned when we made the recipe, or are we receiving money based on the new pricing?
    We're getting paid according to the new pricing. Cr?me Brulee used to be 5 coins per serving, now it's 3 coins, and I watched my customers just now to check, sure enough only 3 coins for cr?me brulee.

Rhino Keeper
    Bait and switch is a crime, of course they can get away with it by selling tokens and not in game items. Just because they can legally get around it, doesn't make it any less morally offensive. They promoted a game based on reasonable game economy that people decided was worth investing in, once it's sold they devalue everything you've purchased, yes they have done it repeatedly, doesn't make it any more acceptable.

Executive Chef
    WHAT THE HECK?!

I just notice that the Lettuce takes 5 MINUTES, when we only needed to wait 1 MINUTE before TL changed the recipes and the time that we needed to wait to collect again the ingredients.
    Last edited by cocauina; 03-16-15 at 09:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I've had enough. I'm tired of playing these games for a company that just goes out of their way to ***** their customers and treat them badly over and over. I'm done. Going to delete all TL games now.

Rhino Keeper
    We are getting screwed with items already on counters. I don't sell 3 coins items, I built a stockpile of marinara pizza that wasted a lot of my onions that I now have to delete.

Executive Chef
    The download tricks for gems I think is legal, since they have done this for a long time.. We download the game, play, and when we reach the level/points required, we receive another goal to buy decor or visit certain number of community members.

About the recipes changes, the game robbing ingredients that I just collected, the Street Market prices become more expensive and the time that we need to wait to collect the ingredients again, being raised. TL is being too mean for us, when we have been daily players and being loyal to them, giving our feedback, ideas and warn them about bugs, when they don't even have the corage enough to admit the errors/bugs and warn the players about the changes.

This is unfair, if we have to give our feedback, they need to give their feedback also about the community they have playing their games.

The best feedback you can give is stop buying gems. That's how they make money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    We are getting screwed with items already on counters. I don't sell 3 coins items, I built a stockpile of marinara pizza that wasted a lot of my onions that I now have to delete.
    I've been deleting many onions, ginger and basil because I don't have enough space in my pantry, and I delete this things because I don't use them so much like I use the rest.

At least Farm Story 2 is better with the ingredients that we have in excess, at least in there we have the option to sell our ingredients and have the opportunite to choose the price to put in what we want to sell and the price that we want to spent in ingredients that we need to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    Did they have to do this right smack dab in the middle of a timed goal???

I haven't opened my game in almost 5 hours

too discouraged, depressed, upset, irritated to take a deep breath and just play the game while
    hoping these changes get fixed.

I had just wrapped my brain around the fact that I might not complete the St. Pat goals and
    was ok with that when the changes started showing up. Now I really won't complete the goal as
    I still can't bring myself to open the game. Stupid Lucky with his stupid shamrocks.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually they first rely on large enough potential customer base. This would affect their ranking in the gaming industry, and also economy of scale: more people exposed to their games, allowing them platform to cross advertise, make money off Facebook, and potentially become paying customers one day.

So number of players including non paying players is still valuable to a gaming company, even though TL treats everybody equally as if they were all worthless.