Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Street market issues and more

Hi I'm a gem buyer and frequent player. iPad version
    My street market is suddenly charging $500 for butter and $400 for an orange, please tell me this is a bug and your fixing it. At those prices you would lose money and soon be negitive. Let me know if that's the new way the game will be so I can uninstall it and stop playing. You also keep changing the recipes. It's not fair to pay and learn a recipe, then you change it and make it harder. I love this game and really hope you fix the street market and recipes asap

Farm Supplier
    Bye bye Restaurant Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    They are doing it legal now because they have to. Wonder why I quit dragonstory? I'd purchase something click ONCE and I'd get double the amount(charged TWICE) I thought it was a glitch. Contacted them and they blamed iTunes, iTunes blamed them. Contacted my bank and was immediately transferred to fraud department. I won.
    In dragonstory there were helping walls, I posted about this issue... Within 24 hours several people complained about the same issue. iTunes always confirms the purchase yet I would see double charges on bank statements, and wondering why they gave me twice then what I paid for.
    Luckily, it hasn't happened in this game. Maybe too many chargeback fraud complaints? But I can't say they haven't been involved in the past with it.
    My bank investigated . They are wary.
    That's why I don't spent money in TL games. Whenever there's a game and money involved, some companys can get REALLY greedy and put their own company in risk because of what they have done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Guess it is one more game of theirs to delete. Once you take the fun out of it, why stay? Changing prices and ingredients is a bad idea. Have a feeling the App Store reviews are going to be some fun reading ;-)
    I left a pretty honest review there with no foul language but it disappeared. Wonder if they can actually go in and delete messages.

Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    It's on a 10 minute refresh rate what do you expect? You'll have varying degrees of usefulness, but it's still better then waiting hours for market restocks. They are just trying to slow down the rate in which you make money back. More and more people finish all the available content every day, they need to slow people down until they get more of the game updated and fine tuned.

Adapt or leave, anyone who's played a TL game should have grasped the concept by now.
    Make a game people like to play, anyone who's made dozens of games should have grasped the concept by now.

Provide support people want, anyone who's heard this much feedback should have grasped the concept by now.

Debate with people on a message board without insulting everyone who disagrees with you, anyone who's spent time being social on Earth should have grasped the concept by now.

Isn't that fun?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    The best feedback you can give is stop buying gems. That's how they make money.
    That is partially true. They make profits by people downloading the app also, and the perfect way to revenge what they have done to us, is to even stop playing the game period!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I left a pretty honest review there with no foul language but it disappeared. Wonder if they can actually go in and delete messages.
    They sure have the ability to do so. And beside that all the comments from last night were all 4-5 ratings. I think they made some fake profiles and complimented their own app. So ridiculously pathetic.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I just expanded my veggie store to five slots to help finish the cucumber sandwiches goal and then they pull a recipe switch on us, ugh! Now mayo refresh is going to limit my sandwich making.

The street market has become super expensive also, I'm seeing an orange in one slot for 270 and previously the max was like 90. Potatoes selling around 180. Seriously?
    I completely agree! Please, please, change the recipes back and lower the prices in the street market. I have stopped using the street market because the prices are now nearly 10 times higher than the regular shops, rather than nearly 2 times as high that it used to be. At this rate, the street market will become redundant!

It seems like TL has listened to some of the feedback? Some of my streetmarket prices are still ridiculously high, but some of them are fairly normal right now! Atm for example I have this:

Tomato $14
    Tomato $12
    Egg $7
    Cucumber - $146
    Salmon - $261
    Flour - $75
    Egg - $8
    Cream - $71
    Salmon - $248
    Bacon - $108
    Bread - $11

Ok, the salmon, cucumber and bacon are still too high and the cream and flour haven't got a normal price either, but the rest of the prices seem okay, right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dijkstramaaike View Post
    It seems like TL has listened to some of the feedback? Some of my streetmarket prices are still ridiculously high, but some of them are fairly normal right now! Atm for example I have this:

Tomato $14
    Tomato $12
    Egg $7
    Cucumber - $146
    Salmon - $261
    Flour - $75
    Egg - $8
    Cream - $71
    Salmon - $248
    Bacon - $108
    Bread - $11

Ok, the salmon, cucumber and bacon are still too high and the cream and flour haven't got a normal price either, but the rest of the prices seem okay, right?
    No, egg was at most $2, rarely $3, and bread fluctuated between $3 & $4, so those prices are still much higher than they were. Who in their right mind would pay $8 for an egg when it refreshes in seconds and only costs $1 in the general store?