Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The one thing worse than the muppets that develop and plan this game is the incompetent turd that communicates with customers in these forum. "We shafted you all, now let's say some nice thing about us or shut up, k?"

If the changes didn't make people disgusted and insulted, the "communication" sure did.

Rhino Keeper
    BTW, I haven't unlocked supreme pizza or dessert pizza, nor vanilla milkshake or ratatouille. Anyone can give feedback on changes for these, if any?

The street market has become worthless now. I feel silly for upgrading it so much. Also not happy with the recipe changes and refresh times on the ingredients and the herb garden.
    Instead of poorly micromanaging the shops, recipes and street market, why don't they open up the other areas of the game, like the boat and hot dog stand, which have been dormant since starting.
    Their idea seems to be to slow progress in the game but it's already too late for lots of players who are reaching the level limit and simply discouraging for new players who have just be*** playing.

I'm hoping that these changes are a mistake or not permanent. If there are more changes which continue along the same path, it looks like it could severely reduce how much time that I (and others) are able to play. Few suggestions:

1. Reduce mayo refresh time or alter sandwich recipes to less mayo. I thought the Cucumber Sandwich recipe was fair without requiring mayo. Multiple sandwich recipes need mayo and the mayo refresh time is very, very long. My deli counters (2) will be mostly empty and I'm losing income potential on those 2 appliances. I know there are other deli counter recipes (antipasto platter etc), but I use those ingredients elsewhere.

2. Reduce price of ingredients in the Street Market. If the original prices were too low, I could understand raising them. But the prices are so high now that it looks barely economical to buy even one ingredient just to complete a recipe. I enjoyed checking the Street Market frequently but now I won't be.

3. Regaeding herbs, perhaps give more space in the pantry, make pantry upgrades more attainable, etc to accommodate for the HUGE increase of requiring herbs for spices, recipes, etc.

If these changes stay or recipes continue to be altered for the worse, I won't be playing as much. The reason is this: I like to have most appliances in use at all times and be checking the game/playing (at times) consistently without closing the app for long. Some appliances are making longer, more special recipes and the others are cranking out quick, more attainable recipes (Pizza Bread, Veggie Sushi, Cucumber Sandwich, etc). If I can't make those quick recipes (Cucumber Sandwich) I won't play consistently and I'll fall away from being logged in and playing. Also when I'm playing consistently, I'm logged in and clicking the water requests for more income. I wouldn't be logged in consistently as much and I would lose that water request income.

The same concept applies for the Street Market. When I'm logged in and checking on dishes or playing consistently, I used to check the Street Market all the time. At the current prices, there would be no point in looking at the Street Market because it doesn't seem economical.

I really enjoy this game and I think the pace and difficulty has been just right. Expansions, recipes, and unlocking ingredients are expensive but attainable after a few days of work. To me, it's been just challenging enough and I like the pace.

If changes are being made to make the game MORE challenging, I don't understand why and I would become frustrated. If the game needs to become more challenging for max level players, I suggest creating special (timed?) challenges etc for them. The mastery recipes seem like a great start to that. But if it takes months upon months to get the mastery recipes (ex: longer time for Cucumber Sandwich), it becomes almost unattainable and I would lose interest.

Hope you guys can take the community feedback into consideration and maybe even reverse some changes or make updates which would improve playing and encourage more, not less, of it. Thanks!
    Last edited by sarahm2015; 03-16-15 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post
    I'm not sure why they build these games and then slowly, piece by piece, suck the fun out of them.

Is it someone's job to try and make the players angry and run them off? If so, that guy is hitting it out of the park!
    Too true.

Nightclub Owner
    That is one of the biggest downfalls to these changes - many of us won't be able to keep cooking on all our appliances as the ingredients won't be available to cook with (either being used in another dish or being replenished) so we'll just store them. We'll have less food on the counters so we'll start storing tables and only have a few out so that we can have food to sell. Less tables means less customers sitting and eating - food stays longer. Since we can't cook as much, we can't sell as much, we can't spend as much. Who loses out then? Both TL and US. They lose out because we aren't spending coin or gems on any decorations or upgrades, and US because we can't really play the game anymore.

Just like Bakery back in Sept '12, if we can't COOK why bother playing a cooking game TL? You lost a ton of customers back then, if you recall, the same will happen here if you don't readjust these changes to something much more reasonable.

Executive Chef
    They keep making all these changes nobody wants but things people actively request like choosing which herbs to plant and increasing the pantry/toolbox go ignored forever. Street market is pointless now although I may still pick up some super expensive mayo because I want to finish that cucumber sandwich goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    They keep making all these changes nobody wants but things people actively request like choosing which herbs to plant and increasing the pantry/toolbox go ignored forever. Street market is pointless now although I may still pick up some super expensive mayo because I want to finish that cucumber sandwich goal.
    SEE, that is exactly what they want though! If people do that then there's no reason for them to change back. Don't cave in, don't submit! LOL!!

Executive Chef
    Did the restock time of lettuce chg from 1 min to 5 mins or has it always been 5 mins?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Crazy. I am thinking they make fun of us and what is worse sure TL dont read this forum posts .... (, cant believe. I was saving money for totally different things and now I needed to unlock mayo much sooner than planned. This way I never expand restaurant ((((

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast