Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Executive Chef
    Even though I've reached LVL 35 I still consider myself a "newbie". I recently advanced quite a few lvls bcuz I was cooking nonstop to complete the St Paddys Day challenge and mastering the breakfast items. I also mastered the Pizza Bread bcuz I wanted the mastery spice to help w the St Paddys challenge

. I was just really beginning to enjoy this game. I'd mastered everything in the original RS and BS so when it became available for me to play it made me very happy. I was using the street market quite frequently since I've only gotten to lvl 4 in all my buildings and only had 5 plots. The market and I had become very good friends. Now I wish I'd never opened the last 2 slots last wk, b4 the update, and saved the tools for other projects.

Now, unfortunately and some definitely not intended, I've got too much money invested in this game by purchasing gems that I won't quit. I feel like telling TL what to do w the game but I'm hoping they'll c the errors of their ways and take things back to how they used to b. I almost wish that I'd started this game after this last update so I wouldn't know how it used to b.

So I've gone from being a happy camper w the game and TL to being very unhappy and disillusioned. If anyone were to ask me about whether or not I'd recommend this game to play, my answer would b a resounding NO NO NO.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    I almost wish that I'd started this game after this last update so I wouldn't know how it used to b.
    I started a little before the update but the street market didn't become available to me until the day before the update. Silly me. I could have repaired either the market or the garden and I went for the market for obvious reasons. Silly me indeed.

So technically I never had the street market before the update since its repairs were finished the day of the update. What can I say? It still sucks starting the game after the last update even though I have no real idea what it was like before the update. The prices in the market are outright ridiculous.
    The gifting system sucks. As for the price changes for appliances...seriously ? So not "newbie" friendly. One word sums this game all up : frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    I wouldn't not recommend this game to my worst enemy let alone a friend or family member. In fact I'd tell them to run away, run fast, and run far. It's not worth it when there are TONS of other Restaurant games available in the App Store from companies that don't treat their customers like guinea pigs or like dirt on the bottom of their shoe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I wouldn't not recommend this game to my worst enemy let alone a friend or family member. In fact I'd tell them to run away, run fast, and run far. It's not worth it when there are TONS of other Restaurant games available in the App Store from companies that don't treat their customers like guinea pigs or like dirt on the bottom of their shoe.
    Amen Sista

I Have trouble LOL about it at this point. Everything they've done is a slap in the face. I've always been of the mindset that I'm willing to pay real money to support good game development. However, the company has become so greedy and unreasonable. I can't think of any other game on the market that is this expensive to play. It's almost impossible to make progress or meet goals without buying gems. They changed all the recipes, raised all the costs, it costs more gems to do everything you need to do. I've invested so much money in this game that I'm too embarrassed to admit how much. But my checkbook is closed now. I am cutting my losses. This game used to be fun. They had a chance to build customers. Instead they insulted us by their sneaky tactics and enormous price increases. They've determined their own fate. Most loyal customers are fed up and leaving this game.

Farm Supplier
    And the beauty of it? VP says, "You've got XXX,XXX gamers playing and no money coming in? What are you doing??!!"

Exactly.

Rhino Keeper
    Eh? Speaking for myself as someone who already deleted the app, I'm not advocating war with TL. when I use their product I had a relationship with the company, I don't like how they treat customers, there are plenty of companies out there that treat people better. I walked away because I no longer want to have a relationship with people who continuously frustrate and insult customers, not because I'm wanting to antagonize them. The game can't aggravate me if I don't play it.

And that's the main reason for deleting it, really. It used to be entertaining and rewarding, it has since become aggravating, stressful and frustrating to use. If I were paid to do a job then surely I ought to persevere, but this is a game, I'm not trying to pressure TL to do things my way, I'm not trying to fight them, I'm only quitting because the game is no longer fun.

Do what you want. Pay, don't pay. Play, don't play. I have no dog in the fight.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixiDeCat View Post
    And the beauty of it? VP says, "You've got XXX,XXX gamers playing and no money coming in? What are you doing??!!"

Exactly.
    I choose to play free but have no quarrel with those who choose to spend real money on their games. So many players do not come to this forum and so many who will download the game at this point don't and won't even know about the changes, sadly. So they will continue to pay and play. If these developer decisions were affecting the company's bottom line we would see the changes reversed, but as has been seen before in other games changes like these are hardly ever reversed.

The goal isn't so much player satisfaction. It's more along the lines of, "What do we need to do to get more players to spend money on gems?"

Farm Supplier
    Break up was easy. Today is the first day of spring. Enjoy life. Baked some real cookies and gave them to neighbors. It's much more rewarding.

Farm Supplier
    Does it matter whether they announce the changes first or not LOL? You still only have 2 choices, play or don't play.