Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Nearly 17,000 views and still nothing....Cowards. Absolutely pathetic.

Lobster bisque now earns 5100. I swear it was 6800 or 6900 earlier today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    Can't imagine why you have issue with this. I mean it has 2 Lobster (22 hours to regenerate or over $500 each right now at my street market), 2 butter (16 hours to regenerate or over $500 each at my street market earlier today), and tomato sauce (takes 4 hours, but let's not forget that it is composed of 3 onions (8 hours to regenerate and haven't seen one of those on my street market), 3 parsley (which you hope you managed to grow in the garden, and tomatoes - and you can't purchase it). I mean gosh, it just takes 22 hours to make, if you time everything just right.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    No, it's always been $5,100. I have a spreadsheet that shows the old information and the new information (completed that a few days ago), and I have it listed at $5,100 on both.

Executive Chef
    These changes have me barely checking into game anymore,I'm sure others have been the same way,was that your goal TL,to make players not play as much?congrats,it worked!

Farm Supplier
    I can't add to the "constructive criticism" already given, but I will say that I also have drastically cut down my game play time since the update. It seems as though I can't even buy enough of the ingredients I need to keep my appliances full. I used to rely on the occasional worthwhile item in my SM to fill in the gaps, but now that's not an option thanks to the pricing increase. I'm only a few points away from leveling up to 34 and I'm disappointed that I probably won't be going further.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Nearly 17,000 views and still nothing....Cowards. Absolutely pathetic.
    See FrozenTurtle's response at #298.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we have shared all your great feedback with the game team. We understand that some of these changes may be a bit jarring, but this is still a relatively new game and we may not get things perfect on the first try. With any changes we make, our goal is to provide you all with a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time. We do hope you continue to provide us with your valuable feedback as we continue working to make Restaurant Story 2 the best that we can. Thanks again for all your support!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    With any changes we make, our goal is to provide you all with a fun and engaging experience that everyone can enjoy for a long time.
    Well you have failed this goal with the recent changes!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    See FrozenTurtle's response at #298.
    Surely that's sarcasim right? Lol! As I was saying, nothing. Although coming back here to check is just a waste of time now. If they haven't bothered to fix anything then they aren't going too. What a shame

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Well you have failed this goal with the recent changes!!
    I'm guessing they can't read cause theres over 30 pages here and not a single comment suggest the game is now "fun and engaging"