Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes/Street Market Changed!!!

what seem like an attempt to balance the game mechanic and prolonging the lifespan of game play, it has now rendered the game into tedious, insensible and almost unplayable.

street market's pricing are absurd, it is useless to expand slots because even with desired item are dropped, one is unlikely to afford it, considering other expansion and new recipes required just insane $$$.

rating of this game: 1 star.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post

Yes, in regards to the spices problem. I have so much Basil that I can't keep up. The recipes that require it aren't that great and I don't have enough ginger or garlic to make the spice jars. Last time I checked I had 35 Basil and less than 3 ginger and I think 2 garlic. Just a bit unbalanced, don't ya think?
    And that is what makes this so frustrating. I just deleted another dozen garlic....which I've done several times today. I would do anything for ginger. Yet the recipes I was working on need that elusive ginger. UGH!

Executive Chef
    Funny it seems like ALL I GET IS GINGER. . TODAY I HAD TO THROW OUT 8 of them so I'd have room in my pantry. Too bad we can't trade items we don't want or really have space for at the time.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-18-15 at 05:26 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    286 coins for one pea... :-( reminds myself to not check street market.. So many slots, useless. I've seen worse... Things going for over 800 coins. That's like a whole dish. For one ingredient. When you need more. Then to lower the amount of coins you gain from a dish, you're at a loss. You spend double the amount on ingredients then you will get from serving a dish, mourns the old RS2. All those tools we used to upgrade slots, useless. Once upon a time I was happy with street market even with inflated prices, now one ingredient can cost half the dish itself not including the other ingredients you need, which can cause you to lose money or stay even like you didn't cook a dish yet are leveling up without coins to unlock dishes.

Why is there no response fom the mods? 250 posts and no reply. It just seems like bad business.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    286 coins for one pea... :-( reminds myself to not check street market.. So many slots, useless. I've seen worse... Things going for over 800 coins. That's like a whole dish. For one ingredient. When you need more. Then to lower the amount of coins you gain from a dish, you're at a loss. You spend double the amount on ingredients then you will get from serving a dish, mourns the old RS2. All those tools we used to upgrade slots, useless. Once upon a time I was happy with street market even with inflated prices, now one ingredient can cost half the dish itself not including the other ingredients you need, which can cause you to lose money or stay even like you didn't cook a dish yet are leveling up without coins to unlock dishes.
    Exactly, they've made the Street Market obsolete at this point. I did the math on 3 different street markets of mine today and the prices for the items was anywhere from 526% increase or 1050% increase over what the item was selling for in it's own shop.

Sorry TL, but you need to recheck the economy of the street market as nobody in their right mind would pay for items at those percentages. Most players I'd think would still go for a 20-50% increase over what they could purchase in the individual shop, a few may even pay 100% increase, but more than that??? No, not going to happen.

Why bother offering the Street Market in the first place if those are going to be the prices? Nobody will use it. I think whoever you have working in your accounting department would laugh you right out of their office/cubicle if you told them the prices you were trying to pawn off on us. That isn't inflation, it's scamming. Plain and simple.

That's the problem of an unfinished game. What's worst is they keep change recipes and prices.. The street market totally ****ed the game for me. I keep coming back here just to check out if there is any improvement but it seems there is none.. I haven't logged in the game for almost 20hours already.

Rhino Keeper

Wtf gives with these bootleg, underhanded "updates"?!

The required ingredients to make recipes.
    The high a#$ street market prices.
    The earned dollar amount for making/selling recipes?
    How dare tl bs us over like this. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Dear TeamLava,

Game balance is crucial but currently it is out of balance. I'm going to bring up just one particular instance of this unbalance and how it is affecting my game. The spice situation. Now, at my level with the appliances and recipes I have open and can use, including the spice jars, leaves me with 12 uses for Basil and Garlic, 3 uses for Ginger, and 1 use for Vanilla.

I have 6 garden plots and would love to open more, however CID almost never drops a shovel to me. In fact, other than the recent upgrade I did to my Meat Shop and Veggie Shop (neither required shovels at the time), my toolbox was full of other tools that I've been able to deplete somewhat. However, even if I open more plots it will cause me nothing but headaches due to the spice situation and the lack of being able to plant what I need. No, I'm restricted to what Lilly drops or what the water can decides it wants to plant. NOT GOOD!

Please advise me on how you think this is balance? I have: 32 Basil, 9 Garlic, 4 Ginger, and 1 Vanilla. That isn't balanced at all when you consider that both Basil and Garlic are equally on par for usage by me (both @ 12). I'm being flooded with Basil.

Now let's look at CID. My toolbox currently holds 17 blueprints, 1 hammer, 5 nails (again upgraded two markets yesterday before the changes but was over 40 nails then or thereabouts), 1 shovel, and 10 wood planks (also had more before upgrades yesterday). Lilly has been kind and given me 10 bags of seed but they don't mean much when CID won't give me 10 shovels to open the next plot. Which brings me back to what's the point in opening that plot for the water can to just give me MORE DARN BASIL.

So, when you work out how to balance the game, how about checking into the drop rates of CID and Lilly as well as the watering can, if you're not going to allow us to pick and chose what we want/need?

When a person can use 12 basil and 12 garlic but gets double the amount of basil only, something's definitely wrong. Just sayin'

Rhino Keeper
    They sure as hell did, didn't they. Hadnt even noticed that
    Today's challenge must have been:
    -See how much more pissed off you can make them