Thread: Why TL change boxes name?

Wink Why TL change boxes name?

In the recent update TL change the names of the boxes and i dont realice that one of the christmas boxes was gingerbread! How can you know that christmas gift box was gingerbread box?? I always want the gingerbread house! And i lost my chance to have it!! Please Team lava put that box again on sale!!

Executive Chef
    TL never changed the name of the Christmas boxes. The names within the game were always the names of the boxes. The issue is to do with the incorrect naming of the boxes in the Master Box list thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightningbolt View Post
    In the recent update TL change the names of the boxes and i dont realice that one of the christmas boxes was gingerbread! How can you know that christmas gift box was gingerbread box?? I always want the gingerbread house! And i lost my chance to have it!! Please Team lava put that box again on sale!!
    I am so sorry you missed out I only knew the holiday box was the gingerbread items from looking on this forum and the post in the thread showing the items.

That's not fair!!!
    How can you let that masterbox confuse the gamers!!!
    Now i missed the opportunity to have the item im dream of for a long time!!!!!
    Please put that gingerbread house on sale again!!!