Thread: Deleting old versions

New Resident

Deleting old versions

I recently play Bakery Story Tokyo sweets, but have the old versions on my phone and they keep running in the background, using a lot of my battery.

I was wondering if it's ok to just delete the old versions. Has anyone done that?

Rhino Keeper
    Of course you can delete them! I only have the last version Tokyo Sweets, everything is in there in your Design section. Don't be afraid to delete the older. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Gigi2600 View Post
    I recently play Bakery Story Tokyo sweets, but have the old versions on my phone and they keep running in the background, using a lot of my battery.

I was wondering if it's ok to just delete the old versions. Has anyone done that?

The Honorable Panda
    Gigi
    Your game progress is saved on Team Lava's servers so when you delete a game, you can always go back and reinstall the game as long as it is offered in the google play store.
    I would advise keeping the regular versions of the game so you will know when the regular game gets an update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Also don't leave your games running in the background, force close them and just have the one you're playing on open. Then force close that too when you're not playing with it. Leaving apps running in the background will drain your battery so just force close them all when you're done with them, that applies to all apps not just your games.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)