Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderland Updates and Story Information

I think they should have waited to release this game until they were ready to invest some time into it...cant keep people around if weks and months go by with nothing to do..just sayin'

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    I think they should have waited to release this game until they were ready to invest some time into it...cant keep people around if weks and months go by with nothing to do..just sayin'
    I agree I have expanded all I can I think they should add my task or things to do immediately....was castle story like this at first?

Yes, you can check the hub in Castle Story discussions under weekly updates. It wasn't weekly during 2012/2013. We just have to use this time to stock up, expand, upgrade all buildings, and decorate. All of us want an update, but we have to be patient. I know that you are already fully expanded. If you do the daily farmers market goals, you can save up gems and buy new things when we get an update.
    Last edited by GarfieldandPookie; 03-24-15 at 08:32 PM.

I like this game! I'm surprised, too, that it was released prematurely, but am also happy to hav the opportunity to stockpile. When it starts up, again, I'm gonna be stepping in high cotton! Ha! I hope everyone else, who likes the game, is stockpiling, too. we'll be able to take off like being shot from a cannon, when it starts up, again...this Christmas! Just kidding!!

Spiritwind00, have you heard of any updates coming in the next week or weeks?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, quick update with no good news I'm afraid. I sent through another request on the weekend for a check on an update and the reply back just now is that they don't know when the next update will be either. They will let us know (most likely here) when that will be.

I'm sorry it's not better news. If you do take a break from the game, it would be good if you left a message on your wall and stored all of your buildings. It's getting incredibly difficult to know who's active as players with a social rating are getting fewer and fewer.

If you're going to stay active, I'm more than happy for you to add me - I'm a little time poor at visiting though (I know, can't imagine why not right!). I'll keep stockpiling and playing until I hear whether or not this game is continuing.

thanks!

Executive Chef
    It's a shame they can't even find the time to open a few expansions while we wait. I hope this game doesn't go the same way as Monster Story.......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, quick update with no good news I'm afraid. I sent through another request on the weekend for a check on an update and the reply back just now is that they don't know when the next update will be either. They will let us know (most likely here) when that will be.

I'm sorry it's not better news. If you do take a break from the game, it would be good if you left a message on your wall and stored all of your buildings. It's getting incredibly difficult to know who's active as players with a social rating are getting fewer and fewer.

If you're going to stay active, I'm more than happy for you to add me - I'm a little time poor at visiting though (I know, can't imagine why not right!). I'll keep stockpiling and playing until I hear whether or not this game is continuing.

thanks!
    Not so good news, I think...I'm staying as long as the game's still there, but won't spend any gems until the storyline continues...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Thanks for the update SpiritWind.

Fashion Designer
    Even if they added expansions or the ability to rotate buildings I'd be happy. I can't imagine why buildings can't be rotated anyway.

Personally I don't think they intend to do anything with this game and I wouldn't be surprised if all support was withdrawn from it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast