Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Expansion needed for Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, etc?

Expansion needed for Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, etc?

I'm currently level 46 but only am on Expansion 9. Could anyone tell me what expansion is needed to unlock the Coq au Vin and Baked Onion Soup recipes on my Chateau Oven? I can't keep making the Creme Brulee and Gingersnaps because they're eating up all my sugar. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I believe they are all unlocked at expansion 13. They should make that a little clearer,especially after making the cr?me br?l?e so much harder to make. I'm not even going to stick a chateau oven in my restaurant until I can dependably make recipes with it.

Rhino Keeper
    That is correct, they won't unlock till exp 13.

Frankly they need to offer refund to people who purchased chateau oven before this update. I have expansion 13 and I still find it utterly useless. Who wants to waste onions and mushrooms on a 2 coins recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at the same point you are. Those are my only two recipes.

I need the coins for the 13th expansion, have parts and already did the 12th. But I took a look at the recipes and the coins I would gain. And at this point, since onions and mushrooms are so rare in my world, I just decided to upgrade a bunch of the markets instead.

Definitely a new way of thinking for me. When something is available, I want to have it.

Its not worth it to me now, maybe down the road. I still have milk, strawberries that I haven't unlocked because I'm not getting the ingredients/refresh time is too great. Most of this became available to me when the recipes changed.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Yeah, it's definitely frustrating - requiring a Level 13 expansion seems a liiiittle much, and with everything else requiring sugar, vanilla and ginger now the oven has gone completely out of use for me.

Farm Supplier
    I just finished the 14th expansion, and the recipes are still locked by expansion. Maybe lucky #15?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aud2007 View Post
    I just finished the 14th expansion, and the recipes are still locked by expansion. Maybe lucky #15?
    Wow, maybe that's another thing they changed. My next expansion is 15 and all my recipes are unlocked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aud2007 View Post
    That must be another delightful change-the recipes opened up for me as soon as expansion 13 was done

Farm Supplier
    Now it says 14 is next, but earlier it said 15 when I clicked on the expansion. This is very odd, I'm wondering if there is a glitch in my game...

Farm Supplier
    Huh? I thought 13 unlocked it? They changed that too... Ugh! I'm making Greek salad now... ( takes glass of Merlot that sits next to it....) sadly, I'm literally making Greek salad in the game now. Happy St. Patricks Day, though! It's a weekday but you can yeah... Celebrate, don't be stressed. (Hands everyone a glass.... Of what's served with Greek salad or any drink of choice! Maybe they'll be a shortage of said drinks in northern Cali? Although my best friend is in San Francisco... So minus her and all the sweeeeet people... To the sweet people, honest, integrity, right, cheers to you!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast