Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for next week's retiring christmas items (3/18)

New Resident

Post Request for next week's retiring christmas items (3/18)

Team Lava,

You guys have been great at listening to our suggestions and it would be great if for the final week of retiring Christmas items you made every item in the Winter/Christmas boxes (all of them) available for individual purchase. That way people who have hit the boxes multiple times could get that ONE item they really want but have been unable to get before these retire.
    [I]
    Also it would be great if you could release the individual reindeers that were part of a Christmas Goal. I remember those when I first started playing, but didn't have enough neighbors, gems or coins to finish that goal and get them.

Thanks for listening......

Executive Chef
    The box items would be great. But the selfish player I am, i dont want the reindeers released. That was the most difficult and tedious goal ever! But id love to get the roller coaster and donut tree. Wont happen since the box was on sale but additional items would be cool.

Fashion Designer
    If TL released the reindeer and santa's grotto I would jump for joy... omg. But I'm still waiting on a ton of other items that TL still hasn't released, like the mad hatter tea party!! So I won't hold my breath..

Executive Chef
    I love those reindeer so much that I would actually buy not-on-sale gems to get them. Fortunately, those lucky enough to have been playing back in the day seem to like them too, so I've got at least a couple neighbors who seem to reliably put them out at xmas so I can at least look at them.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    That was my first Christmas goal playing BS. Those were the days when recipes and decor were expensive after being doubled in price by TL overnight a few months earlier. People threatened to quit. I persevered and just made the best out of the situation. I was lucky enough to have mastered most recipes by then and bought a lot of decor before the price rise.

I remember how laborious that goal was to get those bloody reindeer! But it was worth it! I just wish they'd given us a Santa on a sleigh instead of the Santa's Grotto as the final prize so we could have placed them next to each other so they looked like they're one display.

Executive Chef
    What roller coaster? Or do you mean the Ferris wheel? It was in the box that was on sale last week.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The box items would be great. But the selfish player I am, i dont want the reindeers released. That was the most difficult and tedious goal ever! But id love to get the roller coaster and donut tree. Wont happen since the box was on sale but additional items would be cool.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I just wish they'd given us a Santa on a sleigh instead of the Santa's Grotto as the final prize so we could have placed them next to each other so they looked like they're one display.
    That would have been a really nice idea. TL needs like minded individuals working for them. The Santa's Grotto would have gone well with an actual Santa Clause or maybe some elves or a north pole sign not in a darn box. Even some penguins.

People who play this game are threatening to quit every other day now, lol. I've even done it myself. I just don't buy gems anymore and won't until they release the freaking Mad Hatter Tea Party!!

Fashion Designer
    yes, reindeer and santas grotto please ^^....mad hatter tea party sounds ideal for an easter/spring re-release XD

Rhino Keeper
    ++++1 for the reindeer! I was just coming to the forum tonight to suggest that. I had just started playing that Christmas and was only able to get 2 and it has broken my heart ever since because the time expired as I was trying to get vixen. I feel that this would be the perfect time because you unlocked the vampire baker and other Halloween goal items this past year. Also, you could never buy multiples of each reindeer so this would give even players that had the whole set to get extras of their favorites. Please please release these cute reindeer to prance through my bakery. I promise that vixen will be treated wonderfully lol.
    (Also please have the candy hatchery come back for limited release. That would be just awesome to have both of these things!)
    Last edited by auroramom; 03-16-15 at 06:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder how TL is doing with gem sales. I've had a 30% off gem sale for three days in a row now, never happened before. I think that means they are doing well with selling gems for these LTOs, especially because no one in their right mind would purchase gems at full price (except for the desperate few which would include myself for that mad hatter tea party if I happened to be out of gems.... *sad face*). But I really hope they continue with more LTOs tomorrow, it's been very exciting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast