Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Game keeps crashing

Game keeps crashing, need to try several times before Game can start. Music start, game appear but when is trying to open animals the game crashes. Help.

Grand Emperor
    Are you crashing to home screen or is there an error message? Please reinstall your game, restart your device and start it without other apps. Let it settle for a few mins before you do any activity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuNcKyDoLl01 View Post
    Game keeps crashing, need to try several times before Game can start. Music start, game appear but when is trying to open animals the game crashes. Help.
    Same here.. Even waiting as it starts for animal movement under the feed news window before touching anything.. It crashes, have to open game again multiple times before I get the window off, worse if there are multiple popups with what's new and on sale.. When I can finally play I have to move very slowly when scrolling around to collect waiting for coins to disappear before moving again.. And during this current leaderboard I crashed so many times when speed breeding that I only got like 20 mins playtime out of my hour boost. I have nothing running in the background it's so very frustrating. No other high animated game I play does this.

Executive Chef
    Forgot to mention that I've lost a lot runes when the game crashes while mining.. It starts off ok but if I mine more than 3 or 4 times it starts to lag to where you see the hole..wait..see closeness.. Wait .. Tap to open another spot etc it'll crash before done losing the rune and any accomplishment gained

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you crashing to home screen or is there an error message? Please reinstall your game, restart your device and start it without other apps. Let it settle for a few mins before you do any activity.
    The game totally force closes.. Reinstalling doesn't help, I have lots of storage on my tablet, strong wifi, nothing playing in the background..it crashes. I can only expect it to get worse adding new animals/habitats. iOS here

Adding: force close as in totally goes down, not to start page, no error msg the game crashes (you see your device screen) so you have to remove it from last game open and reopen the game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    The game totally force closes.. Reinstalling doesn't help, I have lots of storage on my tablet, strong wifi, nothing playing in the background..it crashes. I can only expect it to get worse adding new animals/habitats. iOS here

Adding: force close as in totally goes down, not to start page, no error msg the game crashes (you see your device screen) so you have to remove it from last game open and reopen the game
    Hmmm, you're crashing back to home screen and reinstallation sadly didnt help. At this point, I'm going to send you to Support for them to check your game and give you further advise specific to your game and device. Send an email to support@storm8.com. Hope you'll be able to play normally very soon.

Fashion Designer
    My game is still consistently crashing to the point I cannot even get into the game without deleting and reinstalling it. I can only get in one time and then after all the creatures load it crashes and I need to delete and reinstal again. I already contacted support saying this and they literally told me to delete and reinstall and I told them I'm doing that every time. I have a brand new iPhone 6 128gb storage with lots of space so it shouldn't be my operating system. I also make sure to close all other running apps when trying to play and it still won't work. I know some people have sold all common animals to give the game less to load but I like having them and all of mine are at epic level so it's such a waste to sell them. Does anyone know any other fixes I can try or can support somehow fix my game on their end? Thank you. I really don't want to stop playing after being a loyal player for over a year.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    My game is still consistently crashing to the point I cannot even get into the game without deleting and reinstalling it. I can only get in one time and then after all the creatures load it crashes and I need to delete and reinstal again. I already contacted support saying this and they literally told me to delete and reinstall and I told them I'm doing that every time. I have a brand new iPhone 6 128gb storage with lots of space so it shouldn't be my operating system. I also make sure to close all other running apps when trying to play and it still won't work. I know some people have sold all common animals to give the game less to load but I like having them and all of mine are at epic level so it's such a waste to sell them. Does anyone know any other fixes I can try or can support somehow fix my game on their end? Thank you. I really don't want to stop playing after being a loyal player for over a year.
    Do you have the most current apple software update? You can check under your settings- general- software update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you have the most current apple software update? You can check under your settings- general- software update.
    Yes I just updated to iOS 10

The Honorable Panda
    I am not having any issues on my iPhone 6.

You can try going to settings-safari and clearing out cookies/data to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast