Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Executive Chef

Exclamation Can't open the game anymore, it crashes on launch!!!

This is an issue that I've been having for several months now and S8 still hasn't fixed this. I want to play this game, but when I try to open it, it crashes. Can't play it at all on android anymore. I've deleted the game and reinstalled several times. I have uninstalled just about every other app with no change whatsoever. I have also cold booted my device, but this game just won't run. I can run all other S8 games on my device. Since this has been an ongoing issue for many months now with no fix, I am writing here, hoping someone will actually fix it. The only way I can play is on my tiny iOS phone screen, but I want to play on my big screen android tablet. Please fix this.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and device.

(moving to Bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I wrote to support and got an auto-generated email with (#) ticket. This is all I got last time I tried writing to them. I wonder if they will respond this time. The one I sent before it's been more than 2 months now with no response.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 06-25-16 at 04:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sam ething is happening to me all of a sudden, I have no problems with the other games I play, I have cleared data and it still crashes. Sad considering there is a timed event and I can't do anything.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Moderators, Developers any one....Please HELP!!!

I have had horrible past two weeks
    My game crashes at the drop of a hat
    Every time I want to play I have to delete/ install
    As a result had a tough time doing the storybook adventure
    And of all the things could not complete the 48round 14 day tournament!!!
    Now as of yesterday.. Delete install also not working... Game is deleted and I am unable to reinstall.

Pls pls pls fix these bugs!!!

Grand Emperor
    Try logging off and on your App Store account and restart your device and try to download again. You may need to check your Apple account if you're having issues with downloading the game.

As for your game issue, can you try to access your game using another device? It may be possible that your iPad 2 is having trouble keeping up with the game. Unfortunately iPad 2 runs the iOS slower too.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you . Will try all the above . Hope this issue is solved fast.

I Installed the latest version of Castle Story And it CRASHES BEFORE I CAN GET PAST THE OPENING SCREEN IS THIS BEING WORKED ON I'M LEVEL 17 TRYING TO DO THE GOAL FOR BE & RS! BY THE WAY I'M AN ANDROID PLAYER & I'VE UNINSTALLED. & REINSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO LUCK PLEASE HELP THANKS ⊙﹏⊙

Executive Chef
    FFS - it's always lagging and crashing, and today with the new leaderboard and tournament I can't even move to collect it's crashed 5x in 10 minutes.. It's getting unplayable! I'm not maxed out with expansions either! But forget visiting anyone that has a lot of habitats w animals.. Please fix your servers! I have no problem with any other games, on iOS nothing else playing in background, plenty of storage, great wifi..it's so frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also suddenly crashing constantly after the new update. Android device. Tried uninstall/reinstall, restart phone, etc. Since I have seen several people mention this problem I'm inclined to believe the problem is not on our end. Hope it gets fixed soon....I love this game but don't have the time to deal with constant crashing and restarting. :/

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast