Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Fashion Designer
    I too have an iPad 2. And am facing a lot of freezing/crashing problems. I have updated to the latest iOS version. And now after that my iPad just shuts down on its own.
    I have not been able to visit my neighbors , and I was 4 star neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing on iPad mini 1 (A5 processor) and my wife on iPod (5th gen). I'm level 45 with over 4,000,000 XP and 74 habitats. We've both had terrible issues with crashes (usually during mining,arghh) and lagginess over the past 6 months. Both are updated to IOS 9.0.2 with memory cleared often. Since I upgraded us both to the new iPad Mini 4 (A8X processor with motion coprocessor & more RAM) we are in BLISS! Everything runs fast and as smooth as butter. This iPad was built with multitasking in mind.I am able to run both Fantasy Story and Dragon Story at the same time and seamlessly switch between the two. I timed myself, and with both DS & FFS running, in DS I was able to collect tips from all 143 habitats in 56 seconds. I started playing originally on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (1ghz dual core processor & 1 GB ram) and DS was very laggy. On my new LG G4 (6 core processor & 3GB ram) DS also plays smoothly (though my phone gets warm). To enjoy these games at higher levels I recommend upgrading your device to similar levels.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

New Resident
    I agree with all your crashing stories - same. I have emailed TL MANY times over the last 2 weeks and got pathetic replies from agent Claire - the game needs fixing - don't tell me to close other apps etc it's the game NOT US. All my other story games are fine. Basically this game cannot cope when you are at a high level. The last email I got was from a supervisor (I asked the ditzy one to fwd it higher) and she gave me 30 gems and 10 runes and told me, yet again, to close apps etc. they are not fixing the problem - I have lost so many bombs/runes I have lost count - hard to expand without runes isn't it???? So mad 😡

Angry

It will be several month that I'm in the same boat. The problem start after a game's update and become worse and worse with next updates. And I often have to restart several time my device to MAYBE pass the news feed's window. I've lost lot of bombs and runes too. It's so frustrating and unpleasant to play in those conditions!

And obviously, I had the same stupids and useless answers again and again. So for this time and all times : Yes, my device has been updated. Yes, my game is updated. Yes, FFS is the only unique lone one app I launch in the same time. And NO!!! I won't change a four-hundred-euros IPad Mini wich works perfectly, with all other games (TL's games inclused) wich work perfectly for ONE game wich doesn't work!!

Problem come from game, not from players, so please TL, stop with the basical all-made answers and fix this issue once for all.
    Last edited by Tictoclolo; 11-05-15 at 06:56 AM.

New Resident
    I absolutely agree with Tictoclolo! I like this game but I don't like the game process after last updates (from August update). The game crushes and crushes and crushes. I have to reload the game many times a day to play near 20-30 seconds and then to reload again. And I'am not ready to change my 4s because of one uncorrect game. TL, please, do something.

Fashion Designer
    I can hardly open up the game anymore! Usually it crashes before it has a chance to load
    Up the news box!

Making it extremely hard to participate in any events, breeding or tournaments!

My IPad is updated every time Apple upgrades!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dapess View Post
    I agree with all your crashing stories - same. I have emailed TL MANY times over the last 2 weeks and got pathetic replies from agent Claire - the game needs fixing - don't tell me to close other apps etc it's the game NOT US. All my other story games are fine. Basically this game cannot cope when you are at a high level. The last email I got was from a supervisor (I asked the ditzy one to fwd it higher) and she gave me 30 gems and 10 runes and told me, yet again, to close apps etc. they are not fixing the problem - I have lost so many bombs/runes I have lost count - hard to expand without runes isn't it???? So mad ��
    Agree. This is so ridiculous! All other apps closed, I have to DELETE AND RE-INSTALL to even do a single tournament round.
    EVERY SINGLE TIME.

All other S8 games work mostly okay, wih occasional crashes, but FFS is completely unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfStarBistro View Post
    t...until I mine enough to expand, then it usually crashes when I try to close the mine or hit the expand button. I've lost a lot of bombs that way, as it resets back to where I didn't earn anything from mining but the bombs are still gone anyway.
    I am truly hoping that I am not the only one with this issue, as this is one of my favorite games...at least it used to be. I really don't want to delete it, but am at my wits end.
    I have the same problem. With battlegrounds and food too
    I'm german but I do my best to speak and write english

I'm having a ton of crashing too. Please fix the game. I've lost countless runes and battles ��

New Resident
    I m having these issues on iPad Air level 50. My daughter is having issue on iPad Air bought in July 2015 and she isn't up to level 20 yet. There is a problem with this game

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast