Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Rhino Keeper
    This problem is still happening. The screen goes black around 3 seconds after loading messages. This should be a simple game yet it isn't fuctioning on a basic level. Does anyone have any insight as to why this started happening recently?

yeah I'm still having the issue. my neighbors all think I'm a deadbeat, cause I can't gift back gems!!! I'm even trying to install it on my Android, to see it that works, but I guess we can't play the game on Android...I have a 4th gen iPod, of course the OS is no longer updated by Apple, but my Dragon Story works almost flawlessly. I'm still waiting for a fix, as they did on Dragon Story when I had the same issues.

You're not alone...I feel you pain!!

The problem is not fixed for me at all...not sure what is going on. I know I had this same issue in Dragon Story a couple of years (or more maybe) ago, and it was resolved eventually. But Fantasy story keeps crashing.

Can we play this game on an Android? I can't seem to find the game anywhere for Android, and I was thinking that maybe I could at least play it on my phone. All my neighbors think I'm a deadbeat, because I can't gift back gems or visit them except once in a blue moon when all the stars are alighned just so...and I've uninstalled the game and re-installed it!! :-(

This problem is still happening to me as well, and I have not been able to get onto my game for very close to a month now. This is very disappointing, as I am missing discount opportunities and the various Battle Arena challenges that have arisen. I have not been able to accept gems, nor return them either, much to my frustration. Please do something about this problem asap, this is one of my very favorite games and I honestly do not wish to uninstall it

Fashion Designer
    For all those having problems with the game crashing...I too could not stay in the game without it constantly kicking me out. It happened to me especially in the mine and I lost so many bombs and runes because of it. I force-closed the app, closed all running background apps, uninstalled, reinstalled, and it still happened. I knew it wasn't my internet connection because I went to my friends house and they have a different internet provider than me and it was still happening. I was about ready to give up. Then, I saw that there was an iOS update for my device (8.3 I believe) so I installed it. And lo and behold, after the update was installed the game stopped crashing on me! So if anyone hasn't installed the latest iOS update, give it a try (for those whose devices allow it). I can't say that it will work for all, but it worked for me. Good luck.
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 04-15-15 at 09:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    All we can do is hope for an iOS 6 update, although I don't think that will happen. The only other option besides not playing anymore is upgrading to a newer iOS device. As I won't be able to upgrade to a new device for some time yet.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-01-15 at 10:28 AM. Reason: removed third party game comment

New Resident
    I am also having all the issues as described by everyone above. The latest iOS update though, seems to have made it much worse.

Reboot, uninstall-reinstall, repeat.

Farm Supplier
    I too am having the same problem with this game. I have been playing for quite some time but over the last couple of days the game has bee closing within seconds. As soon as the gem page comes up is shuts down. The only way I can play is to reinstall every time. Can someone help as I have done all the shutting down and it makes no difference

New Resident
    I am have the same problem too with my 4th generation iPod. I like play the game on my iPod then my tablet because I get better rewards that are not offer to my non apple product. What did they say that help you out with this problem.

Executive Chef
    I am having same problem. I have to restart many times to get in. Finally could not get in. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Worked once. Now it is crashing again. Feel really behind in collecting for event. May be the first time I don't finish one. That makes me very unhappy.
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast