Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Fashion Designer
    Funny - the 1st post on this game crashing post is from MARCH 2015!!!
    That is a LONG time to go without real answers/improvements
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Force close too much!

This last month or 2 I have been closed out so many times I have uninstalled / reinstalled so many times and it's not working. I use to have this issue sometimes since reaching level 200 but this has been the worst month. I have lost so many runes, planting is hard to do bc it always shuts down and lost progress in the battle. I feel so stressed out.

If you had this problem what have you done to fix it I have lots of space on my phone so I am not sure what to do.

Banned
    I'll be honest: I used to think that the people who were always complaining about the game closing and/or resetting when you were in the middle of doing things probably just had cheap or old phones. However, I have a brand new iPhone 7 (the red one!), and this has started happening to me all the time, too, mainly in Dragon Story, but also in Fantasy Forest. I have other games I play and apps I use that do not do this, so I think it is unique to S8 games. My second account is only level 72, and my higher level account is around level 134, so I'm not even super high level yet. I don't know what the answer is and why S8 doesn't address the issue since it has been brought up numerous times in the forums.

Thank you for letting me know. I only started having the issue at level 200 before that it wasn't a big deal. But for some reason this month has been the worst. I've had so many force stops I just quit what I'm doing in the game and hope the next day will be better.

Yesterday I did part 1 and 2 of the storybook quest then when I opened it again it said I didn't do it needless to say I planted 3 sets of bananas and wasted so much time repeating the same quest over and over. I only have 1 version of this game and this is the only game I play everyday so I hope it gets fixed!
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 02-23-18 at 11:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Same here. It's the only game I have issues with. Also planting reverting back to have to replant as I'm trying to plant, sometimes crops are empty when signing back on even if I take the precautions to open shop or any "loading" function to save my progress. Crashes in mine constant losing bomb and anything gained that round. Lately crashing during normal gameplay.

Rhino Keeper
    I too have had a lot of issues with rollbacks/crashes lately. I play many S8 games and it happens on most of them pretty regularly . It's very annoying and I wish S8 can figure out what to do about it.

One thing I've discovered-- manually closing the application each time I am done playing causes the game to fully load from the server again next time I open it up.

If I just open, do a battle, close and then come back again in an hour to do my next battle-- almost 100% instance of rollback. I am guessing that for iOS at least, the app is not correctly saving its state and connecting back to the game servers again. Closing the app manually so that I always get the "Fantasy Forest Story" loading screen has saved me a TON of headaches. (also true for the other S8 games I play)
    Last edited by JTelcontar; 02-22-18 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo
    [ DRAGON STORY ] - [ FANTASY FOREST STORY ] - [ RESTAURANT STORY 2 ]

I've reinstalled so many times just did it again I've been crashing for 25 minutes now. I ended up buying the lovebird but tried to buy the crowmantic but couldn't because it just kept crashing now it's off the sale page. I may bow out soon I can't deal with this, last night again before bed I tried planting crops I couldn't do it so I just gave up.
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 02-23-18 at 08:39 PM.

This is the one I'm using, my android users is this the one your using? It says hasn't been updated since 02/08/17 but I get all the new events.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-22-19-41-24.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	42343
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-22-19-41-11.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	42344

Fashion Designer
    I'm on android mine says last updated Nov 9, 2017 version 1.8.0.1g original land before dragons app