Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

This is a bit of a nuclear option short of reinstalling, but if you are playing on an android device, you can actually clear the game data (on top of clearing the cache) but keep the game installation. An option in Settings -> Application manager -> (Pick the FFS application) -> Clear all data. What this will do is delete all the sprites and animal and your island will look as if you just installed and hadn't downloaded anything. I do this everytime my game data approaches 150MB. it lets me get in and do stuff while the game tries to load in all the habitats and animal again... and then i get out. I never try to do anything if most of the content has finished loading as then the game becomes unstable as it's memory is packed. I go out and clear the game data again next time i want to login. it's annoying and tedious, and a waste of data quota, but I get to still play on that device.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

New Resident
    My game is crashing like this!!!! It has costed me quite a LOT!!! I've LOST TONS OF BOMBS, RUNES, (so therefore, I can't EXPAND, and I DESPERATELY need to ESPECIALLY NOW!!!) I cannot visit neighbors, because it crashes, and I HAD A 4 STAR RATING BEFORE THIS started!!! I've LOST RAPUNZEL IN THE STORYBOOK BECAUSE OF IT!! IT's Been DELETING ITEMS from my STORAGe!! I got ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE STORY TO THE FINAL CHAPTER, LAST ACT, AND BAM, HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!! AN THEREFORE IT COSTED ME RAPUNZEL!!!!!! About THREE tournaments AGO it COSTED ME THAT ONE, BECAUSE IT KEPT REPEATING ANIMALS I HAD ALREADY BEATEN!! I'VE NOT even been able to put it on the FORUM TIL JUST NOW BECAUSE IT CRASHES IT AS WELL! IT CRASHEES THE MINE!! I LOSE MY< BOMBS< ALL I GET INSIDE THE MINE, I set timers for the game, to fight, and everything!! I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled. It has taken my gems, at times! NOW THAT REALLY UPST ME!!!! I work HARD ON THIS GAME!!! HELP!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I play on Iphone 6+. Since about 1 month my game crashes 3-5 times a day. Every time I have to reinstall game. I'm really tired with this... Please S8, do something...

Executive Chef
    Between yesterday and today the crashing has been awful. Iv deleted and reinstalled more times than I can count. So annoying. I have been seriously considering just deleting this game and every time it crashes I don't want to reinstall, but I do because I keep hoping it's gonna b fixed. And that, that time wld b the last crash but it's not and I'm gutted.

Farm Supplier
    S8 what's going on? I'm not able to play ffs becase game crashes every time...

Executive Chef
    An other crash today. Really makes me sad.
    An other crash this morning.
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 04-14-17 at 06:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I know this is a little off topic - but anyone else having more issues with game crashing? I've been having more than normal issues & often a message that 'the game is an online game' blah blah. making this event even more challenging.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Host(ess)
    Is there anything we can do, everytime I open the game for the last 2 days it crashes and I have to re-install Really annoying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Is there anything we can do, everytime I open the game for the last 2 days it crashes and I have to re-install Really annoying
    I feel for you. Mines is crashing pretty much daily and several times in the day as well. It makes doing anything so difficult as you lose so much time if you aren't in a position where u can reinstall.
    There's been some suggestions how to help. It hasn't worked for me but u can try.
    Clear your cache (I think I spelt that right)
    Put your neighbours to less than 100.
    Let everything load fully before you move in your game .
    It might work. Might not but good luck.

Host(ess)
    Thanks, tried all those but to no avail. Think I might give up

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast