Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

When I go on my computer it says Nov 2017 too I don't know if that makes a difference. I just un/reinstall 2nd time today it's ok right now but not sure if it will last....

I have lost so many runes & diamonds that I have collected from the habitats as the game happens to crash & go back to just before collecting them. The coins reset but not the runes or the diamonds. Extremely frustrated right now. I can no longer expand as I already am at the max again. I suspect this event will be the last event I will be able to participate in. I’m not going to sell habitats I bought or animals I earned. This gsme is supposed to be relaxing not stress inducing. I used to really love this game. Not sure why I am still playing. Ugh. Sorry for the rant.

The game's just getting too big. 2 gigs plus on disk, and my forest isn't even super busy. I still have space to write messages with my decorations and display all my trophies.

We need to have the ability to put animals and habitats into storage/stable. I used to keep playing on an iphone4 until about a year ago by keeping any eggs unhatched and very few premium habitats (fewer images in memory). This was clearly counter to the goal of the game.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Mine says Nov 9 17 update now but ever since I uninstall/reinstalled I can't play like i use to. Everyday I have to uninstall / reinstall so I can play for a couple minutes after that it just keeps crashing I have tons of space on my phone I just don't know what to do anymore

Farm Supplier

Stupid game keeps crashing!

Hello.

I'm sure you've heard all this before but the game still keeps constantly crashing.

It crashes when I visit the community or neighbours.

It's been doing this ever since IOS 10 came out.

I play on Ipad Air IOS 12.1.3.

Please sort this out.

Grand Emperor
    Looks like you are having issue for both Dragon and Fantasy Forest Stories, please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your games.

Farm Supplier

Why does my game crash on my iPad but not on my iPhone?

Hello again.

This has been bugging me a bit.

They both have the same iOS (12.3.1). The only time the game doesn't crash on my iPad is during mining only.

Why is this?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    Hello again.

This has been bugging me a bit.

They both have the same iOS (12.3.1). The only time the game doesn't crash on my iPad is during mining only.

Why is this?
    If both devices are using the same network, then it's very likely because of the device itself, device processor chip and resources. See Device Performance section in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue in Main Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Started crashing after visiting each neighbours. If I don't Visit, game crashes a lot less.

I am having major issues with Fantasy Forest and Dragon Story. I log in, collect some coins, and the games crash. They are both unplayable. Please help. Thank you.
    Last edited by Jynxter; 03-07-20 at 03:01 PM.