Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

I use a Samsung galaxy tablet and have the same problems shown here. Posting the report every time for a month with no reply back.
    I can't even plant a food and get booted. I don't want to think of the gems I lost trying to mine. Ughhhhhhhh
    I am addicted to breeding the cute critters or I would just uninstall the game and the stress with it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by frogtwin View Post
    I use a Samsung galaxy tablet and have the same problems shown here. Posting the report every time for a month with no reply back.
    I can't even plant a food and get booted. I don't want to think of the gems I lost trying to mine. Ughhhhhhhh
    I am addicted to breeding the cute critters or I would just uninstall the game and the stress with it.
    Have you tried reinstalling your game? If not, can you do that and restart your device? Start your game without other apps and try. Hope it helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not having any issues on my iPhone 6.

You can try going to settings-safari and clearing out cookies/data to see if that helps.
    I tried this as well and it still won't let me in unless I uninstall and reinstall every time I guess I'll just have to start looking into selling some animals...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I tried this as well and it still won't let me in unless I uninstall and reinstall every time I guess I'll just have to start looking into selling some animals...
    Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you would like to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and give you more advise.

I uninstalled it several times by now and no help. I sent Storm8 a request []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-02-16 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Removed support communications - communications between you and support are private.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by frogtwin View Post
    I uninstalled it several times by now and no help. I sent Storm8 a request []
    Sorry about that. Please revert back to the last email from Support and let the Agent know that it didnt work. Thanks.

Farm Supplier

Can't open Fantasy Forest

Is anyone else having this problem? Since the last update it's taking me 10 to 15 minutes to get the game to start. It goes through all the motions & shows it's opening, then crashes over & over. I've uninstalled it, closed down, restarted, installed & it opened. Great, now it's back to crashing! Takes all the fun away, please help, can't keep reinstalling every time I want to play.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem? Since the last update it's taking me 10 to 15 minutes to get the game to start. It goes through all the motions & shows it's opening, then crashes over & over. I've uninstalled it, closed down, restarted, installed & it opened. Great, now it's back to crashing! Takes all the fun away, please help, can't keep reinstalling every time I want to play.
    Sorry that you're having issues with your game. What specific device are you playing on? Can you check that you have plenty of space on your device? Please also check that you have the latest software version for your device.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfStarBistro View Post
    The problem is not fixed for me at all...not sure what is going on. I know I had this same issue in Dragon Story a couple of years (or more maybe) ago, and it was resolved eventually. But Fantasy story keeps crashing.

Can we play this game on an Android? I can't seem to find the game anywhere for Android, and I was thinking that maybe I could at least play it on my phone. All my neighbors think I'm a deadbeat, because I can't gift back gems or visit them except once in a blue moon when all the stars are alighned just so...and I've uninstalled the game and re-installed it!! :-(
    It is on android, although I've never been able to open it, always crashes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that you're having issues with your game. What specific device are you playing on? Can you check that you have plenty of space on your device? Please also check that you have the latest software version for your device.
    I'm on mini iPad 3, have 25g free space & latest update 10.0.2

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast